|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |

3rd Person POV

"Huah! Double combination! I am the master of out-of-stuff minigolf!" Mabel exclaimed.

The twins were in their room and playing mini golf out of stuff they found. It was raining so they couldn't go outside but luckily the twins knew how to entertain themselves.

"Alright let the pro on the field. Or floor, whatever." Dipper muttered.

He then swung his golf club and hit the small plastic eye a bit too hard since it hit the ceiling and bounced off a few of the other holes but unfortunately flew out of the window.

"Argh my head! It hit me right in the head!" The ball seemed to have landed on Stan.

"Yes! Stan shot! Is that legal?" Dipper looked towards Mabel's pig Waddles who seemed to be eating their scores.

"The judge says it's out of bounce." Mabel said.

"You're out of bounce!" Dipper playfully tickled Mabel with the golf club.

The two started fooling around but then Mabel's cat clock started meowing.

"Hey Dipper, I've gotta go hang out with Grenda and Candy tonight." Mabel said as she placed her golf club down.

"Oh... I see." Dipper said.

Mabel had gotten herself some friends through their stay here. Their names were Candy and Grenda. Grenda was a big and buff girl with a really deep voice.

Dipper was honestly a bit scared of her. While Candy was a more normal sized girl with long dark hair.

She had glasses and seemed nice, but Dipper never really talked to her.

"Have fun at their house." Dipper smiled. At least he would have some time alone in his room like before.

Ever since Mabel had moved in, it didn't really feel much like his room anymore because he needed to share it with his sister.

"I am not leaving silly; my friends are coming to me!" Mabel exclaimed and Dipper's eyes widen.

"What?!" He almost yelled. He looked around and to his horror he realized Mabel was planning a sleepover.

"SLEEPOVER!" Candy and Grenda yelled as they walked into the room.

Dipper backed into his own bed.

"No way! This is my room, you know!" Dipper crossed his arms.

This was his place. The only place he had found peace ever since he got here (other than the woods).

There was no way Mabel was kicking him out of his own room.

"I mean, you can always stay Dip..." Mabel grinned as the girls walked closer and closer to Dipper.

Grenda took out a lipstick and Candy some eyeshadow.

"We would love to give you a makeover!" Mabel smirked and Dipper's eyes widen in horror.

"Nope!" He ran out from the room as fast as possible, leaving the girls alone.

Dipper managed to grab his pillow and blanket as he walked down the stairs.

Soos was gluing a sign on a door that read 'break room'.

"Hey um... Soos was it? Can I please sleep in your break room tonight?" Dipper asked.

Even though the two didn't know each other that well Dipper knew Soos was really kind so maybe he could take advantage of that.