23 | pictures of you

pictures of you by the freaks

Sage:

We are all going to the Manor, and I'm sick to my stomach, I mean literally sick. I'm heaving over the toilet just like the night with Cedric. 

Cedric's here again, and I feel so bad for making him take care of me.

"It's okay, darling, let it out." and so I do. I keep throwing up and hear a click. I look up and wipe my mouth with the back of my wrist.

"Is everything okay here?" I hear Blaise's voice. He comes into view and I nod.

"Just a little sick that's all," I say forcing a smile.

"Are you sure?" he says as if he's suspecting Cedric did something.

"Of course! Blaise I'm fine must have eaten something bad," I lie.

"Hey what's going on in here?" I hear June say and then hear Theo's voice as well

"Bloody hell it's a party in here, I'll get the booze." Theo starts to turn back and June grabs him by his elbow to stop him, "Jeez, June let up."

"Look," she says through her teeth. His eyes go wide and he nods.

"Oh, shit Sage are you okay?" They are all surrounded by the open door, Theo has smoke on his ear, his arm resting on June's shoulder. 

Blaise is leaning on the other side of the doorframe and sucking on a lollipop, and Cedric is sitting next to me on the cold tile, rubbing my lower back soothingly.

"Yes, I'm fine." I hear more footsteps fuck. Charlotte and Pansy come prancing in. "Oh great now we can really have a pa-" and I'm throwing up again. 

In front of all my friends, and my boyfriend. He is my boyfriend, right?

Merlin I'm going to be sick, again. I come up again just in time to see Theo give June a look and moth something like "get out", I'm confused but can't focus on it because I'm heaving again.

When I look up again June and Pansy are gone. Weird.

"Right so you're going to be okay, right? Because I really can't watch you continue to throw up." Theo says. I let out a small laugh and say

"Yeah, please go."

"Okay, Sage feel better," he says, pulling the cig from his ear and placing it in his mouth as he walks out. Then Blaise says

"I'm gonna head out too, see you on the train." I nod and look back at Sage.

"I'm sorry, this keeps happening." he just smiles and wipes my hair from my face.

"I really don't mind, baby." I smile but then my thoughts reappear.

"Hey, you know what might ease my stomach a bit?"

"Hm?" he asks.

"Um, what are we?

"I don't know, but I know you're mine," he says, tightening his grip on my waist. Surprisingly enough, my stomach actually does feel better.

"Sounds good to me, so you are my-" I say, but I get cut off.

"Boyfriend, I am your boyfriend." I smile and jest

"You know what would make this much more romantic. If we weren't in the bathroom toiled, huddled over a toilet." He laughs and says

"Do you want to try and eat something?" I nod and stand up.

He takes me to his dorm and sneaks into the kitchen grabbing leftovers from dinner. We sit in his bed again and eat. 

I brush my teeth repeatedly, trying to get the smell of vomit out of my mouth. I don't taste or smell it anymore but I'm still totally nervous about it.

I don't want to be kissing him with a sick mouth. I crawl back into bed with him and he wraps his arms around me.

I look back at him and smile widely, I love moments like these with him. Soft and gentle, wrapped in each other even if not sexually. He presses his lips to mine and I instinctively pull back.

"No, I probably taste gross." I protest.

"You definitely do not." He says smiling into another kiss. My mind battles with my body. I want to kiss him back so badly, but my mind tells me not to, for I'll just repulse him.

His hand grips the back of my neck and his other hand wraps itself around my thigh. I push my fingers into his soft hair and pull him as close as he can get. 

His tongue slips into my mouth as he continues to kiss me and I moan in approval. Before I can blink he puts both his hands on my hips and sets me on his lap, never even breaking our kiss. 

Our kisses are frantic and rushed, teeth clashing perfectly and lips moving messily. He rubs my thighs up and down and works his way up and up.

He reaches the tip of my underwear under my skirt and continues to go further up. He moves his hands from under my skirt and moves them under my shirt. He moves them up to cover my breasts but there is still too much clothing.

Too much distance between us.

"Ced please," I moan out. He pinches my nipples making me yelp, he goes back to massaging my breasts and kissing his way down my throat.

"Not yet, not today. Remember I'm a gentleman."

"Yes, because I'm the one that moved on top of you." He pecks me and I push to kiss longer but he pulls back.

"What are your plans for winter break?" he asks, and I'm caught totally off guard, how can he go from groping me to talking about my plans for the break.

"Um well I I'm going to the the Malfoy Manor for a few days and then home for the rest of the time, I well I think that um I'm assuming Charlotte and D, I mean I mean Draco are staying as always." I struggle out, I can barely focus with his erection digging into me.

He asks me where the exact address of the Burrow is and I tell him. We find out that we actually live fairly close, and I invite him to come over during the break.

 He accepts my offer and asks me if I want to change into something more comfortable.He brings me a green sweater. It's way too large for me but perfect for him.

It's knit and has a low neckline, which Cedric, enjoys. He wraps me up in his arms again and we cuddle in the blankets. He brings out a book.

"What's this?" I question.

"Oh, nothing, just something I thought we would enjoy," he replied with a cheeky smile. I turned the book in my hands and read the description on the back.

"Oh?" I say turning the book in my hands. My eyes go wide as I read more and more. This is a romance book, not just any romance book, an erotica romance book.

"Merlin's Beard Cedric!"

"What?" he says as if he's actually confused.