33 | you're all i want

you're all i want by cigarettes after sex

CW: underage smoking, mentions of underage drinking, underage sex, woman x woman sex, mentions of death  

June:

We sprinted out of the party, Blaise and Theo were right by our sides, smiling. My good hand is in Pansy's and she glances over to me.

"Let's get out of here." I smile back at her and say

"Yes, please." We run out the doors and the boys both rest their hands on their knees taking shallow breaths.

"I thought you both played quidditch," I say snarkily.

"Shut it June, we can't all be star sprinters," Theo says his breathing still staggered.

After they've recovered we make our way to a muggle subway station, tucked in between a few shops and restaurants. I led the way and showed them the tricks I used as a child to get on for free. Theo told us that Draco, Charlotte, and Sage had already headed home. 

The others squeal like little kids when the train starts and they fall back into their seats. My right hand is still latched around the ceiling rail but soon enough two arms wrap around my waist making me fall into Pansy's lap.

"Hey!" She kisses my cheek and pulls me closer, and then she whispers in my ear

"Let's go home, yeah? Then we can continue." her voice trails off as she nibbles at my ear and then says something again "That is if you want to?" I can only reply with a faint

"Mhm" as I squirm a bit in her arms.

"What was that?"

"Yes, please." I finally breathe out and she pulls me even closer. I look around and Theo is sitting next to Blaise chatting about something, both of them have a blunt in their hands and smoke falling out of their mouths.

"I am sorry, about making a scene, it won't happen again" I apologize again, I know she doesn't mind too much, but I still feel bad.

When I get too excited or frustrated over something my emotions take over. I don't know what I'm doing and everything seems to become a blur, plus I'm a lightweight. So after drinking one too many glasses of wine things began to escalate.

I was so fucking mad, still am. I hate them, I hate them all, they killed my parents, they killed Pansy's dad. I'm so sick and tired of their propaganda, of their lies and tricks and bullshit. But that wasn't the way to get their attention, much less stop any of it.

"Shh it's okay darling I get it." she kisses the top of my head and nuzzles her head into my shoulder.

We've gotten back to Pansy's Manor and her mum isn't there. Pansy grasps my hand and pulls me up the stairs, running all the way up to her room. We rush through the doors and she pushes me onto the bed immediately.

"Thought you could be a tease all night and not get in trouble?" she asks as she begins to climb on the bed and I shuffle so far back I hit the headboard. "You looked so fucking good all night, in my dress." she practically moans in my ear.

"You looked very very good too," I reply and push myself up by my good arm to kiss her. She pulls back and says

"Did I say you could kiss me?" I gulp and lay back down shaking my head slightly, watching her above me as she looms over me. "Words darling."

"No, you didn't." I choke out as she moves her hand to grip my chin. She brings her lips to mine again. They're wet and hot and taste of sugar and bubblegum.

Our lips tangle together as she presses her hips into mine, my hips buck up in return and she takes that as an invitation to move her hand up, up, and up my thigh. A low moan erupts from my mouth as her finger trails along  my lingerie.

"Wear these for me?" she inquires, a small whisper comes from my mouth

"Yes,"

"Yes what?" she asks as she continues to play with the top of my panties. A small moan escapes my mouth as I reply

"Yes ma'am, please touch me." she giggles at my eagerness and hooks her fingers along my underwear pulling them down. I lift my hips to help her get them off and she kisses me in reply.

My hand comes around to the base of her neck, pulling her closer. She groans and her finger makes its way to my slit. She slips her finger into me and begins to pump in and out. I'm unable to continue and kiss her because of the uncontrollable moans coming from my mouth.

She inserts another finger and curls both around my g spot, taking her thumb to rub my clit all the while.

"Oh fuck, Pansy" I cry out

"Such a good girl for me, always so good." she praises into my ear, and she presses harder onto my clit as my breaths become more and more shallow.

She continues to pump her fingers in and out, alternating between curling her fingers and pressing onto my clit. She sucks on my neck and kisses her way down to my chest. All the sensations are so overwhelming and I can feel myself tighten up around her fingers.

"Please, please God please!" I stutter out

"I'm your God baby," she says quietly, pressing her thumb down onto my clit. "Come for your God love, come for me," she says and I oblige quickly, tensing around her fingers as she adds another of many hickeys on my neck and curls her fingers once again, pressing on my clit.

"Fuck, thank you, thank you, Pansy!" I whimper as I ride out the rest of my high. She takes her fingers out and sucks on them and brings them out with a loud pop. I giggle a bit and she kisses my temple.

"You did so well for me, June."

"You- well you Merlin, thank you, that was- thank you-" I stutter out trying to gain composure after what just occurred. She laughs at my incoherent mumbles and says

"Always."

After trying to convince Pansy to let me get out of her beautiful gown she finally agrees when I tell her I'll wear one of her shirts. She smiles at this and we help each other get out of our dresses, and I get dressed in a muggle shirt with the band name Nirvana on it.

We cuddle in each other's arms and talk for a while before drifting into a quiet sleep, in between lingering kisses and "I love you's".