3- Back Again

All of me- John Legend

"So he's going to your house alone" Kat squeals I giggle and nod my head yes "Be quiet I don't want anyone to know" I say "Wait do Tara and Devyn know your, you know" she asks "Ya they do but they don't know I like him and they'll tell everybody" I say she giggles "Ok I won't tell anybody" she said I nod my head ok "Oh Sam" Someone yelled I looked back to see Colby running up to me "Oh hi" I say looking at Kat she smirks "Um what time is good to come over" he asks "After school is fine" I say "Ok cool see you later" he speaks I nod my head then he jogs off "He acts different around you" Kat said I look at her confused "He doesn't act like himself" she says "Is that bad" I question "No no he just acts better like he try's to impress you" she says I giggle "Weird how does he usually act" I question "He has no filter" she said laughing a bit I nod my head with a small
giggle.

We sat under a tree skipping our last class "Corey look" I heard Colby say and pass him his phone "Oh my god" Corey chuckles "Got a fat ass" Colby said I let out a small giggle "What are you laughing at blondie" Colby said sitting next to me "Something funny" I replied shrugging he hummed in response then I felt my phone buzz I picked it up it was from Kat "See no filter" I giggle and look back at Kat she smirks oh my god did she tell him something I bet she did "Did you tell him something" I sent the message "Who's him" a voice said I look up to see Colby "Oh my god get out of my business" I giggle pushing his face away he huffs "Fine" he sits farther away from me "Maybe😏" she responds I giggle and shake my head "What did you say" I text her back "Why he acts different around you and he said he didn't" I look back at her and roll my eyes playfully "Can we just leave already" Kevin groans "Go but you have to walk we're all waiting for the bus" Reggie responds "Ok anyone want to come" Kevin asks standing up "Uh I'll go" I say standing up "Me too I gotta help Sam built his dresser" Colby said "Bye" everyone said "Bye" we say in sync "Kevin did you ever find your jacket" Colby asks Kevin shakes his head "I think I left it at my grandparents" he shrugs what jacket "Yelp better hurry up and get it you need it for Friday" he said, oh maybe football jackets, soon Kevin spilt ways with us and it was just Colby and I it started to get Cold so I checked if I had my hoodie but there wasn't anything, I though I put one in my bag I groan "Whats wrong" he questions "I forgot my  hoodie" I mumble crossing my arms looking for warmth "Here" he holds out his football jacket "No it's ok" I say shivering slightly "Take it" he rolled his eyes I sigh and take it putting my backpack on the floor putting the jacket on he smelt really good and I was warm I smiled softly "Thank you" I speak up after a while, he hums in responds we get to my house and he starts to build the dresser "Ok all done" he said "Thank you so much" I said "No problem" we walk out of my room downstairs "Colby why don't you stay for dinner" my mom suggest "Thank you but I have to get home" he said politely making me smile "ok bye" she said "Bye" I whisper closing the door I walk back upstairs I seen his jacket on my bed should I give it to him right now, oh well I'll give it to him tomorrow.

Vote and comment