25- Hospital

Brand New Day- Forty Foot Echo

We all got into the car going to the hospital they said Colby was fine he was just shaken up we get to the hospital "Hi um what room is Colby Brock in" I ask she flips through some papers "Room 352" she simply said I nod my head ok "Um can I see him first" I ask the gang "yes go ahead" Conor said I nod my head and start to run to find his room.
I find his room and take a deep breath before going inside his room I enter and he was sitting up just staring at the wall he looked broken "Colbs" I say through tears, he turned his head slowly giving me a small smile then he turns his head back so he's looking at the wall again, I grab a chair and sit next to him "How are you feeling" I ask grabbing his hand but he jumped at my touched I frowned slightly "Sorry, um I feel like shit" he mumbled.
I sigh "Are you ok" I ask he just looked at me like I was dumb "No I'm not fuckin ok I got kidnapped and beat by your fuckin dad" he whisper yelled I look down tears in my eyes "Yea go cry this is your fault" he said I just stand up and go out to the waiting room "Hey are you ok" Justin asks "Um I don't think he wants to see me" I mumble walking out of the hospital I sit against a wall pulling me legs close and start to cry.
There was a couple footsteps and Someone sat down I look up to see Justin "I found out what Colby said" He said I just nod my head "I'm sure he didn't mean it he's just in a lot of pain" he tried to make me feel better I rolled my eyes "He sure sounded like he meant it" I mumble "How about you go and try to see him again" He suggest I just sigh "Ok" I whisper I get up and go back into the hospital going to Colby's room.
"Um hey" I whisper he looks up at me then back down "Look your probably mad at me because my dad did this to you, but he isn't apart of my life anymore s-" I get cut off "Just leave" he growled "Ok hope you get well" I say leaving, did we just break up, I thought he was the one "How'd it go" Justin asked me "Um we broke up" I wipe my tears away "Oh my god I'm so sorry" he pulled me into a hug "It's ok it was nice meeting all of you" I say they nod their heads and I start to walk home.
His mom doesn't even know he's in the hospital should I tell her, no that's not my problem anymore I get home and see my mom sitting at the kitchen table "Where have you been" she asked pulling me into a hug I just broke down "Sam hunny what's wrong" she cups my cheeks "C- col-" I get cut off "Shh it's ok take your time" she whispered I nod my head and cry.
"Colby and I broke up" I speak up after a while she gasps "May I ask what happened" I explain everything and how he's in a gang and how my dad took him "Oh my lord does his mom know" she asks I shake my head no tears coming to my eyes again "Oh sweetie why don't you take a nap I'll be here"
She suggest I nod my head and close my eyes falling fast asleep.

So I was thinking and I came up with a few ideas for this book so I don't think ima end it just yet

Vote and comment