14- Where It All Starts

Eyes On Fire- blue Foundation

"Ok sam this is really hard" Colby said "Colbs it's not that hard" I giggle we were making the tiktok were we roll our body's but facing each other((Katrina and Sams new tiktok))he sighs "Ok let me see the video one more time" he says I show him a video "Ok let's try again" he said we try it one more time and we got it "Finally" I giggle he chuckles and kisses me softly "I have to post this" I whisper he groans "What" I giggle.
"I look so stupid" he whines "No you don't" I shake my head posting the video he groans flopping down on the bed "Why are you acting like this" I ask sitting next to him "I look bad" he mumbled "Who are you trying to impress" I question "No one" he sighs getting up, is he really mad at me for posting that video I follow him "Are you mad at me" I ask he shakes his head no taking a sip of his water "I gotta go home and get more clothes" he said kissing my forehead "Ok bye" I sigh "Bye love you" he told me "Love you more" I respond closing the door.
I go up to my room grabbing my phone to call Devyn "Hello" she answers "Hey are you busy" I ask "Hey man" I hear in the background it sounded like Colby "Is that Colby" I question "Um ya why" she asks back I furrow my eyebrows, "Like Hes there" I question she flips the camera and I see him sitting on the couch I sigh "Can you go somewhere private" I ask she nods her head "Is everything ok" she asks "I dont know Colby and I were making a tiktok and he said not to post it cus he looked bad and I posted it and I think he's mad at me" I explain "He said he was going to get more clothes but I guess not" I add "Maybe he wanted to stop by but he got his clothes already" Devyn said.
"Maybe I don't know, hold on let me text him" I say she nods her head I go to his contact "Are you almost here" I text him "What did you say" she asks "If he was almost here" I reply a couple minutes later he texts me back saying "Sorry won't be home for a while my mom had me doing some stuff, be there in a while" I sigh "He said he's still at his house" I say sadly "I'm sorry Sammy" she whispers "It's fine" I mumble "I just don't understand why he's lying" I speak up "That's weird" she says I nod my head "Ok ima go don't tell him I know he's there I'll talk to him" I told her "Ok bye" she said "Bye" I hang up tears came to my eyes and I start to cry.

Why do you think he lied?

Sorry this is short

Vote and Comment