22- Kidnap

Wanna Be- Lil Peep

I waited until Sam feel asleep until I went downstairs  It was 2:45 so I started to walk to Justin's house I felt like someone was following me so I kept looking behind me but I saw nothing I got a text making me stop and look it was from Noah "Someone's following us" it said I text back saying "just keep walking" then somebody grabbed me putting their hand over my mouth I kept kicking and screaming then they threw me into a car "Let me the fuck go" I yell.
"Your precious little is going to be dead, when you wake up" a voice said then everything went black.

__

I wake up Turing to my side expecting to see Colby but he wasn't there I furrow my eyebrows "Colbs" I call no answer I grab my phone and call him no answer I get up searching the house nothing I call Jake "Hey sam" he answers "Um hey is Colby with you" I ask "No were wondering the same thing he's supposed to be here for football practice" he says "Ok I'll call the girls" I say then hang up.
"Hey Sam what's up" Tara answers "Hey is Colby with you guys" I ask "Um no why" I sigh "He's not here and none of the guys know where he's at" I say "Oh ok we'll hope you find him" she says I hang up, what if he's with my mom or at his house I text his mom "Hey Page is Colby with" "No he's not" "Oh ok" I sigh and try to text my mom "Hey mom is Colby with you" "No Did you try his mom" "Yea I did he's not with her" "Ooh ok".
Where could he be I go outside walking down to the corner of the block I see something black on the road I pick it up and it was Colby's phone, maybe he went on a walk and dropped his phone I go back inside going into his phone seeing a bunch of text messages they were all saying, people were following them, who are these people I decided to call one number under Conor.
"Colby where they hell have you been, not answering our texts Noah almost got shot" the guy yells "Um this isn't Colby it's his boyfriend" I say I heard him whisper some stuff "your Sam right" he asks "Um ya do you know where he's at" I ask "No were trying to figure that out don't worry about it we'll find him" he says "Um who are you" I ask "Cant talk over the phone I'll be to your house to tell you" he said hanging up, what the hell just happened.

👀

Vote and comment