29- Clover

I wake up to arms around my waist and I turn in them seeing Colby I smile and kiss his forehead "Clover stop" he whined making me giggle but who was clover my smile dropped "Who's clover" I ask his eyes open "Oh sorry baby I thought you were Justin's dog she liked to lick my face in the morning" he chuckles making me giggle.
"Do you have a picture of her" I ask he grabs his phone showing me a video of him talking like a baby to her I giggle "Your so cute" he said I smile and kiss him "You would be a really good dad" I whisper making him smile more "Well if we're still together in the future I defiantly want kids with you" he shot back making me grin wide the before.
"We should go to the beach or something" I suggest he nods his head "Yea but we need to stop by my house first to get clothes" he says I nod my head ok and we get up going to his house.

He gets his clothes then we go to the beach there was nobody here so Colby and I cuddled listening to the waves until he got a call making him groan "Hello... I'm busy right now... No Glen... Alright I'll see... Ok bye" he sighs and sits up "What's wrong" I ask him he looks at me annoyed.
"My gang needs me but I don't want to go" he says softening his face "Just go it's ok" I say hugging his side he wraps an arm around me "But I don't wanna leave you" he pouts making me giggle "Just go and you can come over later" I kiss him he nods his head ok "I'll drop you off let's go" he stands up picking everything up then we head to his car.
"Ok bye baby I love you" he pulls me into a soft kiss I giggle into it "Ok bye love you too" I smile softly I get my stuff then close the door he takes off I smile and walk into the house my mom was sitting at the table "Hey" I chirp she smiles "Hey" she reply's I put my stuff on the ground then sit on the table with her "So you and Colby" she smirks I nod my head with a small giggle.
"We ran into each other a couple days ago then we hung out last night as friends but I kissed him and he asked me to be his again and he apologized for everything" I say ending with a happy sigh she smiled "Good for you guys" she says happily I smile in return.
"Ima take a nap" I whisper she nods her head I yawn walking upstairs flopping down on my bed and falling fast asleep.

So there's going to be a time skip to 5 years later get ready

Vote and comment