18- Thank You

How To Save A Life- The Fray

"Sammy wake up" I heard someone say my eyes flutter open to see my mom I stand up remembering everything that happened "Is he ok" I ask "He just got out of surgery, his mom is visiting with him right now" she says "When can I see him" I push on "After his mom is done there only letting one person at a time" she said I nod my head and sit back down all I wanted to do was say I'm sorry to Colby, this was all my fault.
After a while Colbys mom comes back "Can I see him now" I ask Page "Yes he kept asking for you he's in room 368" she said I nod my head and run to find his room I slow down as I reached 367 I looked beside me and saw 368 I smile and enter the room Colby turns his head looking at me with a smile "Colby" I run over to him hugging him he groans I gasp and back away.
"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault a-" I get cut off "Sam none of this is your fault" he said I nod my head slowly still believe it was my fault he sighs "Baby come here" he opens his arms I shake my head no "I'm going to hurt you" I whisper he chuckles and scoots over I smile slightly laying next to him he pulls me close "I love you so so much This isn't your fault" he kissed my forehead.
"Thank you" I speak up "For" he reply's "saving my life" I look up at him he chuckles "I would take a bullet for you any day" he told me, I smile "I love you so so much" I speak up "I love you too" he pulls me into a soft kiss.

Ehhhh this is bad but stay with me it's going to get better

Vote and comment