15- Back To School

Fantasy- Mariah Carey

"Sam" Colby called he had just got back from Corey's house I sigh and get up going downstairs "Hi" I fake smile "Hey I'm sorry my mom gave me a bunch of things to do" he said "No she didn't" I blurted out he pulls away from the hug looking shocked "You were at Corey's" I look down "I'm sorry I just really needed to talk to him about some stuff" he said "What stuff" I question "And you didn't have to lie" I add he nods his head slowly.
"Just some football stuff" he says I nod my head I hug him he kisses my forehead "Stop we go back to school next week" I groan he chuckles.

Time skip to next week

"Baby let's go" Colby dragged me out of the house I giggle "I'm tired ok" I whisper as we walking up to the bus stop "Hey Sam are you going to the game Friday" Kat asked "Hi I'm not sure" I shrug "You better come" Colby whispered in my ear making me giggle and push his face away "Dang whats got y'all giggle" Tara asks I shrug and giggle some more we got to school then our class and none of our friends were in this class and Colby kept with me.
"Colbs stop" I giggle swatting his hand away from my thigh he smirks "Come on" he smirks I shake my head no "Not now later" I say sternly he pouts I sigh and turn my attention to the teacher, after that class we went to lunch with everybody "Your dating" Brennen asks both of us "who told you" I question "Devyn" was all he said "Do the others know" Colby speaks up Brennen shakes his head I sigh and shrug grabbing Colby's hand we go out to the back of the school and Colby was acting really dumb.
"Why are you acting like this" I ask "Because you don't want to have some fun with me" he rolls his eyes "Whatever" I leave him to go with the group "what's wrong with Colby" Shea asks "He's sad that I won't have sex with him" I say simply making them gag "TMI" Tara yells I giggle "Sorry" I shrug "Sammy" Colby calls I sigh and turn my head to see him still standing at the building I roll my eyes "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I mumble getting up I walk over to Colby a smile crept up on his face "Not today but we're going home" I say he groans throwing his head back I shake my head "Let's go" I said I start to walk off.
As we were walking I felt a pair of eyes on me I turn my head slightly to see Colby looking at my ass I giggle "Stop looking at my ass" I turn around he turned bright red making me laugh "Sorry" he stuttered I giggle and grab his hand "I love you, you know that right" Colby said stopping us from walking "Ya I love you too" I respond he smiles and kisses me softly "Let's go home and cuddle" he says running off I groan not wanting to run but I Did anyways.

God just turned 15 today I feel old😹

Vote and comment