4- Soft Hands

Take On Me- A-Ha

I grab Colby's Jacket and walk to the school bus what are people going to think oh no what if Kat thinks something happened I get to the bus stop and see Colby "Hey" he said walking up to me "Hey um you left your jacket" I say handing it to him our hands brushed together his were very soft "Thank you, I was going crazy looking for it" he says making me giggle and look down, we get onto the bus and I sit next to Colby "So are you coming to the game tomorrow" he questions even tho we went over this the other day "Yep I'll be there, what number are you" I ask "Um number 14" he said "I'll make sure to cheer extra loud" I say making him chuckle I giggle then my phone buzzed.

(D- Devyn T- Tara S- Sam)

D- What's going on with you and Colby?

S- Nothing why

T- You guys are laughing a lot

S- Oh my god guys nothings going on

T- I don't believe you

D- Do you like him?

S- Maybe

D- jenkenkdnguowkvrg

T- I ship

D- Same

S- I like him but don't tell anyone ok?

T- Ok

D- K

⚠️Might be triggering⚠️

I giggle and turn off my phone "Whats so funny" Colby asks "My business not yours remember" I say making him groan I giggle "No secrets" he shoots at me I roll my eyes playfully and shake my head "Do you have a girlfriend" he asks "No" I stutter "Boyfriend" he questions I felt myself turn red he chuckles "Don't worry I'm bi" he shrugged "Um ya I'm gay and no I don't have one" I mumble he nodded his head "How can someone that cute be single" he winked at me I blush deeply and groan he chuckles we get off the bus and go to our classes, after it was lunch time I sat down with the girls we were waiting for the guys to come sit with us I ate my grapes someone sat next to me I look over to see Colby he grabbed some of my grapes eating them "Excuse me" I say with a mad tone he shrugs with a small chuckle "I'm hungry ok" he mumbles guilt filled me I grab my sandwich and give it to him "Eat it" I say he smiles "Thank you" he unwrapped it and started to eat I look away to realize the other guys were Sitting at the table they were all talking while I stayed silent "Sam your not going to eat" Colby ask me I shake my head no, I've always thought if I ate a lot I would get fat and ugly so I don't eat much "Um no I'm not really hungry" I lied I was really hungry "You need to eat something" he said  opening my grapes and putting it in front of me I smile at his protectiveness "I'm not hungry" I push the grapes away "Just eat a couple" he pushes it back to me I sigh and eat a couple he smiles "Thank you" he said I just nod with a soft sigh I put my hands over my stomach I left fat already and very ugly I get up to go to the bathroom I made sure no one was in there I closed the bathroom stall shoving two fingers down my throat making me gag I did it one more time and I throw up then a couple more times "Sam" a voice said I wipe my tears and flush the toilet standing up with a sigh I walk out of the stall to see Colby "Was that you throwing up" he questions I nod my head yes tears coming to my eyes again "Hey what's wrong are you ok" he asks lifting my chin up I look up at him with tears  rolling down my face he pulling me into a hug and leaned against the wall he rubbed my back as I cried and whisper sweet things to me after a while I calm down "Wanna tell me what's wrong" he says should I tell him "Um I feel sick" I lied he sighs "I knowing your lying" he said "I don't know how to explain it" I mumble fidgeting with my hands "Are you making yourself throw up" he questions lifting my head up to look at him I nod my head yes "Oh Sam" he pulls me into a hug "Why" he speaks up after a while "I don't wanna get into that but I'll tell you one day" I say he nods his head "Don't feel rushed" he says I nod my head then we finish the rest of the day.

I'm tired🥱

Vote and comment