35- New Clothes, Yelling, And Reunion

Did I ever mention Sam and Colby are married

I sigh and drag my feet along the floor "Oh my god can you please pick up your feet" Colby complained "Right sorry" I mumble, all morning he'd been grumpy right now we were shopping for new clothes because I can't fit into any of mine anymore, my belly is a lot of bigger "Can we go now" I ask making him scoff "We came to shop for you and you wanna leave already" he said through gritted teeth.
"I'm sorry my feet really hurt" I sigh sadly "Whatever go sit in the car I'll pay" he growled tossing the keys my way I catch them and look at my feet then walk back to the car, why was he so mad did I do something, or was he just grumpy.
He got in the car slamming the door I jump "Was that necessary" I ask starting to get annoyed "Yes it very much was" I mumble I sigh and turn up the radio he turns it down, I turn it back up and he turns it back down "Colby seriously why are you acting like this" I cross my arms he shrugs I roll my eyes pulling out my phone and start to scroll through
Instagram.
We get home and I go upstairs to try and calm down but Colby came stomping upstairs "Can you go downstairs" he asked "Um I was up here first" I shot back "Samuel just go" he raised his voice a shiver went down my spin as he used my first name "Can you stop being a dick" I argue back "Just get the hell out" he yelled "Fuck you" I yelled back tears coming to my eyes again he flipped me off and I stormed out of the room.
I face planted onto the couch tears streaming down my face then my phone started ringing I sit up and wipe my tears then answer it "Hello" I answer trying not to sound like I was crying "Hey Sam I got a new phone it's Devyn" She explained I smile big with a small sniffle "Oh my god I've messed you so much how's are you how's Tara and everyone" I ask happy tears coming to my eyes.
"We're all good um Taras actually here Wanna talk to her" she asks I gasp slightly "Of course I wanna talk to her" I chirp she laughs "Hey Sammy" Tara squeals "Hi Tara" I say in the same voice as hers "When can we hang out" she asks "Today" I reply quickly "Ok give me your address we'll be over" she said "Alright bye" I say dragging of the Y then I hang up sending them my address.
I sigh and close my eyes with a soft smile my hands on my baby bump "Who's coming over" I dark voice said I look back to see Colby "My friends" I reply bluntly "I asked who" he pushed I sigh and stand up facing him "Tara and Devyn" I said then going upstairs to change.

I heard knocks on the door making me squeal and run downstairs opening the door "Tara Devyn" I squeal "Sam" they say in sync, we all do a group hug tears brimming our eyes "I've missed you guys so much you have no idea" I cry making them cry more "Oh my god your fucking pregnant" Tara yells I nod my head yes with a small laugh "Bitch we better be the fucking aunts" Devyn said sternly.
"You will don't worry" I giggle "So is it a girl or boy" Devyn asks "Boy" I say smiling down at my stomach "Aw any names yet and where's Colby" Tara asks, right Colby he's been in the room almost all day "Um upstairs" I mumble "What's going on" Devyn questioned I shrug they sigh "We've been arguing all day that's it" I say messing with my wedding ring "Ok out of the blue you guys are married too" Devyn squeals I giggle and nod my head.
Tara pushes past me "Colby where the fuck are you" she yells, oh no, she starts to run upstairs and burst into our bedroom colby was laying on the bed vaping, he hasn't vaped in a while something has to be seriously wrong "Cole stop being a dick to your husband and apologize" she yelled at him he rolled his eyes then Devyn threw her shoe at him making me gasp "What the hell" he groaned making me giggle.
Colby gets up slowly making his way to my he takes my hands in his pulling me close "Baby I'm so sorry I've been a dick all day I love you more than anything and I really hope you know that I'm sorry for yelling at you too" he pulled me into a kiss our lips moved in sync I smiled into the kiss he did to making our teeth clink together we pull away and the girls coo.

How are you and don't lie:)

Vote and comment