7- The Kiss

Calypso- Spiderbait

"Sam can you turn your ringer off" Colby groaned shaking me awake I sigh and roll to my side looking at my phone I had over 100 notifications from tiktok I rub my eyes and sit up opening my phone I have 56k followers 3.1M views on the video and 1.6M likes "Colby look" I shove the phone in his face he groans grabbing the phone turning the brightness down "Damn your like famous now" he said making me giggle "Were like famous" I correct him he chuckles "Everyone is asking us to make another one, should we" he asks "Yea let's do it" I say getting up "Do you have a skate board" he asks "Yea why" he smiles and throws me his jacket I put it on and we walk out to the garage where my skateboard was at "Ok what are we going to do" I ask "We are going to try and flip the Board over and land it" he says "Both of us at the same time" I ask he nods his head yes "Ok let's do it" we set up his camera and start flipping the board I almost fell the first time but he caught me, our four try he wrapped his arm around my waist "Ready 123 go" he said we flipped it and landed it I squeal and he picks me up spinning us in circles I giggle we post the video and right away we started getting likes and comments "Ugh yall are so cute" one comment said I giggle "Should we make this account just you and me" I ask him "Ya why not" he shrugs I change the name to @SamandColby I screen shot a picture when he picked me up and was spinning me in the air we were laughing so I used that as our profile picture "Look" I hand him the phone "Cute" he hands it back to my looking down at my lips then back to my eyes I do the same to him and he starts to lean in my phone starts to ring making us jump apart it was Devyn I sigh and answer it "Hello" I answer "I just saw you and Colby's video, is he staying the night" she squeals "Yes he is" I giggle "Are y'all dating" she asks "No" I say she groans "Hurry up and date" she yells through the phone making Colby chuckle "I have to go" I say with a small giggle "Ok bye see you tomorrow" she says "Bye" I hang up and giggle Colby put his hand underneath my chin making me look up at him he pulled me into lap looking down at my lips then my eyes like he was asking to kiss me I nod my head slightly and he pulled me into a soft kiss our lips moved in sync he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened my mouth as I let him explore every corner I pull away trying to catch my breath as well as Colby he smiles making me smile and wrap my arms around his neck laying my head on his shoulder closing my eyes I felt him kiss my head then he laid down and soon I feel asleep laying on top of Colby with his arms wrapped around me.

Hehe😏

Vote and comment