21- Emergency

China Girl- David Bowie

My phone kept ringing and ringing I groan and answer it "hello" I mumble "We need you" the voice said I look at the name it was Conor "Where are you guys at" I ask getting up "Don't worry Jordan just pulled up" he hangs up I sigh and look at Sam with a soft smile I throw on jeans and a tee shirt going outside quickly but quietly Jordan takes of with me on the back of his motorcycle we soon get to this house it was really big.
We get inside of the big house to see the gang standing in a circle "What's going on" I ask they stayed quiet "Conor explain" I demand he sighs "When I out to get some booze someone kept following so I went into the alley but they kept following thats when I called you" he says quickly "Ok any descriptions of this guy" I question crossing my arms he shook his head "He was in all black" he replied I nod my head, what do I tell him?
"Ok well there probably after us, anyone have anything else" I ask "Um the other day I felt like someone was watching me, and when I got home I seen a person in all black watching me go inside" Luke added "Ok for now on keep an eye out for any sus people dressed in all black" I say "Did they have hoods on" I ask Conor and Luke nod their heads yes "Wait what time did this happened" I question "Um around 3" Luke said I pull out my phone to check the time Conor called me it was 3 "What did find boss" Justin asked.
"This happened around the Same time" I say with a slightly smile "So Conor Glen Robbie, you guys are going to go on a walk around 3 am tomorrow and as soon as you guys find someone sketchy text me" I say they nod their heads "Now go home you three" I order they leave "Jordan Luke and Noah do the same, and you can leave" I say then they leave "And for you three do the same and who's house is this" I question "Um mine" Justin spoke up "This is a very nice house, can one of you drive me back home" I ask.
Mike drove me back home "Thank you" I say I just earn a grunt from him I watch him drive off I go back I see Sam peacefully sleeping I smile and lay next to him falling asleep.

"Colbs wake up" someone woke me up I open my eyes to see Sam I smile "Hey baby" I whisper pulling him close he giggles "Where were you last night" he asks I furrow my eyebrows, oh ya I went with the gang, but I can't tell him that "Just went for a little drive" I reply he smiles placing a little kiss to my lips
"I love you" I speak up "I love you too" he giggles kissing me again.

Sooo I made another book😹 I'll be updating this one and the other one, so if you wanna read it it's called let's runaway hope you like it.

Vote and comment