9- Nervous Reck

This Town- Niall Horan

"Baby relax" Colby chuckled cupping my cheeks placing a kiss to my cold red nose I sigh "Ok" I whisper he intertwines our fingers then we go into his house it smelt good Colby's mom and dad run out of the kitchen wearing aprons I giggle slightly "Hi" they say in sync "Mom dad this is Sam my boyfriend" Colby says "Hi call me Page" Colby's mom says pulling me into a hug I nod my head "Hi Sam you can call me Robert" Colby's dad shakes my hand "Ok ok that's enough stop acting so nice" Colby said pulling me into his side I giggle "What do you mean" Page says Colby rolls his eyes making her laugh "Alright dinners done let's go" Robert says we go into the dinning room Colby's house was big "See told you they would love you" Colby said pulling my chair out and pushing me back in the he sits next to me we start eating while I get to know his parents better and they get to know me better after a while my phone buzzed "Um excuse me" I get up to go to the bathroom opening my phone to was a messages from a number not saved.

(S- Sam U- Unknown)

U-

U- Little precious boyfriend is cheating on you

I gasp I felt tears coming to my eyes as I looked at the picture, he wouldn't.

S- That's not him

U- Oh but it is

S- He would never

U- But he did LMFAO

I let a few tears go until there was knocks on the door "Sam are you ok" Colby said on the other side of the door I wipe my tears opening the door "Ya my stomach really hurts I think ima go home" I mumbled "Ok" he frowned slightly "Thank you so much for dinner but I have to go now" I say quickly "Oh ok nice meeting you" they say in sync I nod my head and say "You too" I go outside "Hey sam wait up" Colby called I sigh stopping in my tracks should I confront him no I'll wait "Whats wrong" he says trying to grab my hand but I put it in my pocket "Like I said my stomach is hurting and I think I wanna walk alone" I said "No I'm coming with you something might happen to you" he argues I sigh "Whatever" I mutter walking with my head down he sighs and walks beside me soon we make it to my house I didn't say anything I just walked to the door ready to go in "Hey your not going to say bye" Colby pulls me back slightly "Right sorry bye see you tomorrow" I say kissing his cheek I could tell he was hurt but I went inside not saying another word I went straight to my room and started to cry.

I'm sorry:(

Vote and comment