28- Hanging Out

Just The Two Of Us- Grover Washington, Jr, (Ft. Bill Withers)

The girls leave and I start scrolling through Instagram when I get a notification from Colby Brock I smile and tap on it, it said "Hey can I still come over?" I giggle slightly "Of Course😊" he responded saying he'll be here soon I get up and clean a bit there was a knock on the door I go open it, Colby stood their with bag of food and I'm guessing ice cream "Hey" he said.
"Hey" I let him in and we went upstairs "uM I brought some food and ice cream" he held up the bags "Ooo ok I'll put this in the freezer" I go downstairs and put it away then go back upstairs and we start to eat "So have you found anyone new" he asks I shrug "No" I reply "What about you" I ask "Nah" he says quietly "Are you still in that gang" I questions he nods his head yes I do the same.
It was awkward just sitting her with him for some reason every time we locked eyes I felt myself start to heat up we started watching a movie "Sam" Colby said I look over and our faces were almost touching I looked at his lips then to his eyes, I smashed my lips into his he was shocked at first the started to move his lips along with mine.
I pulled away "Oh my god I-" I get cut off by him kissing me again I smile into the kiss then he pulls away "I'm so sorry for everything Sammy please take me back" he whispers I nod my head and kiss him again "I love you so much" he says I smile "I love you too" he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.

Sorry I've been gone, I've been really busy and trying to find motivation to write again, updates will be slower then usual

Sorry this was bad

Vote and comment