26- Visiting Again

ILYSB- LANY

"Sam I think you should see him, and you still have to give him his phone" Conor said I sigh "Ok I'll go only to drop his stuff off" I say "Ok bye see you when you get here" he hangs up I sigh and walk downstairs with Colby's stuff "Hey mom I'm going by to the hospital to drop Colby's stuff off" I say "Ok bye" she calls I leave and start to walk to the hospital.
I go inside to see only Conor "Hey I gotta go tell Colby I'll be back later" he mumbled "Um nice to see you to, I just came to bring your stuff Conor will be back later" I say he nods his head taking his stuff.
"I just want you to know it's not my fault all this stuff happened to you but I'm still sorry" I say "Yea whatever ever since we started dating bad stuff as been happening to me" he shot back "Excuse me" I say offending "You heard me now leave I don't wanna see you again" he say closing his eyes "Whatever fuck you" I yell storming off I run to my house going into my room and start to cry, after a while I call Devyn and Tara to come over.
"Sammy open up" Devyn said softly I get up wiping away my tears opening the door they both pull me into a hug and I start to cry more "Shh it's ok" Tara whispered "Forget him he's an asshole" Devyn adds I just nod my head and pull away from their hugs "Your a bad bitch, remember that" Tara says making me giggle.
"Thank you guys, your the best" I say sniffing a bit they both smile "how about we go to the mall do some  shopping maybe dye your" Tara starts "Oo I want a nose piercing" I add making them laugh "Alright let's go" I shout we get up and go to the mall the girls bought me a skirt and some crop tops they said I would look good in feminine clothes "Alright let's go get my nose pierced" I squeal making them squeal they grab my hand and we run to a piecing shop.
"Ok have a seat" they guy said "So you want just a little stud right" the guy questions "Yea" I say excitedly the guy puts the needle to my nose "Take a deep breath" he said I take a deep breath and release he pierced it making me shut my eyes tighter and groan a bit I open my eyes I see Tara and Devyn smiling big "Oh my god, it looks so good" they say in
sync.
I look in the mirror I loved it "I love it" I squeal "Thank you how much is it" I ask "Um 56" he said I give him the money then we leave back to my house.

Vote and comment