11- Snow

Cool Kids- Echosmith

"Colbs it's so cold" I whine "I know baby I know, I think it's snowing" he said getting up looking out the window he looks back at me with a smile "It's snowing" I squeal and get up checking out the window he was right it was snowing then my mom calls me "Hey sam school called and said it's canceled for a week" she said I squeal more making both of them laugh "Ok thanks mom what time are you coming home" I ask "Really late" she said "Ok be careful I love you" I told her "I will love you too" I hang up then Colby picks me up making me squeal
"How about we order some pizza and hot chocolate and make a fort" he suggest he looked so cute right now so I kissed him and he kissed back "Alright let's go" he pulls away I nod my head he carries me downstairs he sets me on the counter I gasp "What" he asks worriedly "It's cold" I giggle he chuckles then pulls out his phone ordering pizza and hot chocolate "Wanna go build the fort" he asks I nod my head jumping off the counter we moved the couch getting a bunch of chairs and blankets after we were done building it we put pillows and more blankets inside to be more warm "It looks really good" I say talking about Colby not the fort "Yea it's cute" he responds with a soft smile I giggle he pulls me into lap kissing me softly I felt him slip his hands underneath my shirt making me gasp he slips his tongue into my mouth out tongues danced together then the door bell went off he pulls away with a sigh "I'll be back" he said I nod and get of his lap "Thank you" I heard him say and close the door he comes back with a box of pizza and breads and hot chocolate I smile I grab the hot chocolate taking a sip burning my tongue badly I Yelp "Baby be carful" he chuckles kissing the side of my head I take off the cap letting it cool down "Eat" he said handing me a slice of pizza I nod my head taking a few bites then taking a sip of of the hot chocolate, after we were done eating we were watching a movie while cuddling "wanna go outside" Colby asks after a while "Ya let's go" I say we change then go outside "It's beautiful" I whisper Colby wraps an arm around my waist "Let's built a snow man" I squeal running into the snow I hear him chuckle I start to built a ball then Colby comes over to help me it got bigger and bigger then we started to build the middle then the head after we were done I looked for hands while Colby looked for buttons eyes and a mouth after I found the arms I went inside to get a carrot for the nose "I got them" I say slightly out of breath from running he chuckles "Ok let's start" he says he puts the bottoms on they eyes and the mouth I put the arms on and the nose we stand back "What should we name him" I ask "Oh it's a him" he said making me giggle "Ok name her" I correct myself "How about Layla" he whispers "That's perfect" I smile he pulls me into a soft kiss we go back inside and cuddle more watching tv.

I heard soft snores coming from Colby making me smile, I kiss his cheek and put my head in the crotch of his neck closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Should Sam and Colby tell the group about them?

Vote and comment