16- Lock Down

Therefor I Am- Billie Eilish

⚠️Might be Triggering⚠️

I woke up with this weird feeling in my stomach, like butterflies but not in a good way "Colbs I think we should stay home" I say as we stepping outside it only got worse "Baby everything will be ok" he said intertwining our fingers I smile softly then I felt the butterflies again making me smile drop Colby furrowed his eyebrows "Are you ok" he asks pulling me close I nod my head yes "I think I'm just tired" I
Say he nods his head and we walk to the school bus.
As we arrived at school the butterflies got 100x worse, I felt like something bad was going to happen, soon my anxiety kicked in making me shake slightly "Baby take my jacket your shaking" he said handing me his jacket I put it on, thank god he thought I was just cold but deep down I was really nervous "Better" he asks I nod my head yes lying we walk into our first period.
The butterflies went away until the teacher got a call "Hello" she answered her face went pale making the butterflies happen again "Ok" she hung up "Alice go look the door and turn the lights off" she said quickly I look at Colby and he's looking at me "Get under your tables" she spoke up again that's when I realized what was going on, code red, somebody suspicious had to be walking around campus or someone dangerous, if the person has a gun or any weapon the alarms will go off.
Colby crawled over to me, I was shaking out of fear he took me in his arms making me calm down a bit "Shh everything will be ok" he whispered holding me close I nod my head then the alarms went off making me jump "This is a code red" the Alarm said tears built in my eyes "it's ok baby I'll protect you" he whispers I nod my head letting the tears go He kisses my head holding me tighter there was quiet sobs heard from all over the class room.
I turn my head to look out the window and I see a tall guy looking into our class room I gasp and turn back around quickly "What is it baby" he asks I couldn't speak there was a lump in my throat he turns his head and he turns back around his eyes wide his grip on me got tighter "Its ok it's ok" he repeats I let out a small sob "Open this door" someone yelled I jump shutting my eyes
tight.
The door bust open hitting the wall I jump Colby held me tighter if he held me any tighter I wouldn't be able to breath "I'm going to say this once and you better do what I say or one of you will get hurt" he yelled "Go line up on the wall" he shouted I looked at Colby he nodded his head as he seen everybody else get up he grabbed my hand and stood up I stayed close by him "It's going to be ok" he whispered "No talking" the guy yelled making me whimper the guy started from the front of the line walking back, he stopped at Colby and I, Colby pushed me behind him "Aw look protecting his little boyfriend" the guy said then he pointed the gun at Colby's head making me cry more.
"Hand him over or I'll shoot" the guy chuckled dryly, I couldn't let Colby die "Shoot me then" Colby shot back the guy smirked "No" I shouted "Take me" I stepped out from behind Colby "Baby n-" I cut him off "It's ok, I love you" I whispered tears running down my face, the guy grabbed me harshly dragging me out of the room he took me to the back of the school tying me up "Any last words" he asks "Nerf or nothing" I shrug((Omg I'm sorry I just had to😹))I shake my head no and close my eyes "Bye bye" the chuckled.

Bamm

Cliffhanger

Let's talk about something really quick, when we have a school shooter we have to hide under our desk, like the shooter went to school to I'm pretty sure they know we're hiding under the desk like are teachers really that dumb🤦🏻‍♀️

Vote and comment