Decision made about sequel

Alright, after a lot of thinking, I've decided to write a sequel to I Hate You Too, Princess! It will not be out any time soon because I want to finish Gongoria before I start anything else, but it is going to happen. Also, I don't really have time to make a decent looking cover for the sequel so if you are interested in making a cover for the sequel for me then just message me about it asap. If multiple people want to make covers for it then I will just accept them all and pick the best one. So message me about that if you are interested.

I do have the summary written already so I will post that below so you can at least read that if you want to. I hope y'all are as excited about the sequel as I am! See you later!

Summary to "Goodbye, Princess": I Hate You Too, Princess sequel.

Lexi Reeker and Ryan Martin celebrate their second year together, still as in love as they were two years ago. Everything is looking great and everyone is happy. Cameron is alive and doing well. Hannah is still Lexi's best friend. Ryan loves Lexi more than anything. Lexi's world is perfect.
But that perfect world is destroyed when something happens to Lexi's precious Ryan. At first, Ryan tries to protect his girlfriend by keeping her unaware, but she eventually finds out.
After a while of heartbreak, thinking Ryan has been cheating on her, Lexi discovers the truth which he has been hiding.
Even more heartbroken than before, Lexi falls apart. Ryan tries to be strong for her, but that proves difficult when his strength is failing.
Lexi soon realizes that she is the one who has to be strong for them both. She is forced to grow up and say goodbye to her beloved Ryan.