Chapter 7

Roman's pov

Here I was, sitting with champagne in my hand in a jet. People would probably think I was relaxing the entire flight, but I quite did the opposite.

I just made a whole damn plan on how to put this fucker down on his wedding day. I thought capo had prepared a plan for me and only wanted me to be in Mexico to make sure the plan went smoothly, but boy was I wrong.

When I went to his office in the morning to get the plan, he wasn't in his office. Then, the reckless me just went to his bedroom. I knocked on the door many times but got no answer.

Getting curious, I leaned on the door and listened like a fucking ten-year-old. However, there were no sex noises or other noises coming from the room.

Feeling offended that they were ignoring me, I opened the door and went inside. As my eyes wandered around the room, I heard that the water was running in the bathroom before I heard Helena giggle.

Obviously, he preferred his morning in the bathroom with his wife, where his deepest desires were fulfilled, than in the office with me, where he would explain a damn plan to me.

And I felt less offended, as I could understand him. Fucking his wife in the shower was probably more exciting and fun than explaining a plan to me.

But I had to fly in half an hour, otherwise I'd be damn late. Therefore, I called after him, making sure he heard me, knowing I was here and waiting for the damn plan. It seemed like he had too much fun, as he told me to fuck off ans do make a plan out by myself.

I had to say I was delighted to hear I should prepare a bloody assassination in two hours on a jet at six in the morning.

Sometimes, I wondered how he could put so much trust in a fucked up person like me. I, personally, wouldn't trust a bastard like me. I liked to play, to deceive, and to kill.

The feeling of betrayal, that reflected in my victims' eyes, when they realized I wasn't their friend but the enemy, there to kill them, I loved to see it. It gave me a smug feeling, knowing well I could play them off.

The only person, whom I wouldn't betray, was him. He knew I was not going to bite the hand that not only fed me for years but took good care of me too.

I came back from my thoughts when my phone buzzed. "Who the hell is calling now?" I groaned tiredly, wanting to rest my head.

Taking my phone from the small table, I grinned when I saw that capo was calling over facetime. I guess thinking of the devil made him give me a personal call, how lovely. "Ciao." I took the call.

"Did you arrive and meet Francisco?" he asked me. "Not yet, I'll probably land in ten minutes or so," I informed him with a sigh, rubbing my forehead, making a plan gave me a headache.

"Good, do you have a plan or do you need one?" he asked me as I drank my glass to the end. "Now you have time for me? And a plan?" I asked him, smiling annoyed.

"I was busy in the morning," he sighed, making me chuckle. Of course, getting his dick wet in his wife's cunt, was more important than handing me a  plan with details to carry out.

"I understand that you have your priorities, and don't worry, I'm not jealous that you gloried in your wife while I could just listen."

"Roman, don't fuck with me," he told me warningly. "With all due respect, capo, shouldn't you be in a good mood after your morning exercise?" I asked interested.

"I was, until I called you idiot," he huffed, sounding annoyed. "Here I am, making my brain running full speed to prepare a damn plan since the morning, and getting called dense! Thanks!" I rolled my eyes. Ungrateful bastard.