[Exclusive] The Great Queen || Sacrifices (OHHC Crossover)

Autumn [November] Second Year of High School

Dedicated to @dumble-door for her request for more Aoba Johsai team content!

═══════♛═══════

Dearest Readers,

Oh. My. God.

I just woke up to the most amazing notification - the 'Greatest' is currently ranked #1 under #oikawaxreader! That's crazy, considering it's still pretty brand new compared to most of the amazing works on here.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

It's all thanks to your kind votes, hilarious commentary and diligent reading.

Whenever my phone lights up with a new notification from one of you, it absolutely makes my day. Each comment and vote brings me so much happiness and really solidifies why I love writing.

As thanks for your support, here's an extra special (unedited) chapter featuring the Aoba Johsai volleyball club, inspired by some of your comments!

Lots and lots of love,

Arenelle

P.S. The other three Seijoh third years deserve more loveeeeeee

 The other three Seijoh third years deserve more loveeeeeee

。・:*:・゚☆,。・:*:・゚☆ ♛。・:*:・゚☆,。・:*:・゚☆

Nothing great has ever been accomplished without making sacrifices.

It's the way of the world - nothing worth having is ever free. There's always a cost involved, whether it be the sands of time, cold cash, physical scars, a mental toll or even a relationship.

Many people spend their entire lives changing their plans to avoid making sacrifices but it's an unavoidable reality - eventually, something will have to give.

That's why you should change your frame of mind instead, and consider the price to be paid as an investment for the future.

To achieve great things, you need to step out of your comfort zone and add a splash of creativity - which is exactly why I had decided to lock the entire boy's volleyball team in the school music room.

Sticking out my tongue in careful concentration, I leant forward and adjusted the strip of black and purple fabric, tightening the knot.

'And...done!'

I flicked the last speck of lint off the lavender blazer and beamed brightly, taking a step back to admire my handiwork.

Hajime blinked owlishly back at me through a pair of black frames, looking a little dazed. Immaculately dressed in tailored black slacks, a crisp white dress shirt and posh lilac blazer, Hajime looked every part the heartbreaker heir of a wealthy family.