[Exclusive] The Great Dame || Instincts (feat. W.U.) [Part 2] (NSFW)

Summer [June] - Third Year of High School

Summer Interhigh Day 2 Semi Finals

Aoba Johsai High vs Johzenji High

═══════♛═══════

Author's Note: This is Part 2 of the exclusive smut chapter featuring Sara!

Be warned, this chapter is extremely NSFW and includes rough bareback penetrative sex.

Sorry not sorry, Sara is an unapologetic thirsty hoe. Please use protection, y'all. Read at your own discretion. If you are uncomfortable with this, you can skip Part 2 and go straight to Part 3, it won't affect your understanding of the storyline.

。・:*:・゚☆,。・:*:・゚☆ ♛。・:*:・゚☆,。・:*:・゚☆

In the far distance, the muffled shriek of the referee's whistle signaling the beginning of the third set could be heard through the locked door of the infirmary.

With a shaky breath, I slowly eased Ushijima's rigid erection into me and bit back a moan as he stretched me out. We were both breathing heavily as I straddled him, fatigue fighting insatiable hunger within each of our bodies. His skin was unbearably hot under me, but I couldn't bring myself to tear away from him.

'Fuck,' I hissed under my breath and bent forward, leaning my forehead against his bare chest in an attempt to control my shallow breathing. I blinked back tears which prickled in the corner of my eyes, my eyesight partially blurred by the ones caught in my eyelashes.

No matter how many times Ushijima fucked me, my body was not prepared for his size. I'd met guys with length, and others with girth - but both?

Oh boy, did my eyes pop out of my head when I first pulled down his athletic shorts and came face to face with that monster cock. It was red and angry, with a weeping head that leaked precum from the tip. Upon stroking it with (both!) my hands, it only grew impossibly bigger. I couldn't even fit half of him in my mouth - and not to boast, but my gag reflex was close to non-existent, which didn't bode well for the rest of my poor body.

Even though I'd spent countless nights fantasising how he'd rearrange my insides, my poor fingers had nothing on the real deal.

When Ushijima had first entered me, I thought he was going to rip me in half. The spontaneous nature of this boning, although exhilarating, meant that I didn't even have the miracle of lube to help me out.

Deep breaths, Sara. Deep breaths.

Calloused fingers restlessly bit into my hipbone, urging me to sit back up and keep moving.

Even though my walls were still slick and dripping from the juices of my last release, I was careful to sink down slowly. I wasn't quite sure how many times he'd made me come already - I vaguely remember losing count after my third orgasm.

Ushijima's eagle eyes were dangerously dark as they remained focused on where we were joined, watching the folds of my slit swallow him inch by inch. I felt his cock twitch inside me impatiently, still as rock hard as when we started, if not more.

'You're still so tight,' he groaned, before suddenly bucking his hips upwards and fully sheathing himself in me.

A choked cry ripped its way out of my throat as Ushijima bottomed out inside of me, balls flush against my ass. A dull pain throbbed throughout my abdomen where he probably hit my stomach with how freakishly big he was but fuck, it felt so damn good to be utterly and completely filled.