Authors note

Hey everyone!!

First off I was to give a huge shoutout to crazyyfictions for creating these covers for both Never in a Million Years and Even in a Million Years!! I love them so much and would definitely check their account out if you are looking to have covers made!!
MOVING ON

So you're here, probably emotionally damaged from my last book and are looking for some happiness, if you aren't, then you clearly haven't read Never in a Million Years and might want to do so before continuing beyond this point. Major spoilers ahead.

If you have experienced the emotional rollercoaster that is my first book, you're in the right place, I have some good news and bad news.

Good news is, you get another dose of your favorites. Whether is be Baileys entertaining obliviousness, Calebs smartassness, Becks cockiness, Ace's sweetness, or Arrex's anger Em's perverted-ness, Amy's intelligence , Lexi's bitchiness OR my personal favorite Wes and Tyler's Dumb and Dumber like antics, you will find it all in this book much like you did in the first. To add onto this good news, there are some new mains that have been introduced, that I'm sure you guys will all love just as much as you loved my originals. And the cherry on top, maturity of the nieces and nephews, they're actually people now instead of cute little kids'.

Bad news. You won't find happiness right away in this book. Especially in the beginning, your heart will hurt for all of our characters, but mainly Caleb and Bailey. They've been through hell, and it is going to show. They are going to make mistakes and bad decisions (I mean Bailey already has) but try to keep in mind the circumstances, things they've been through and how much of an effect that has mentally.

I know y'all are gonna love it!

AND WE'RE BACK!!!

...well sorta

xo~ Ski