【3】- First Impressions

[A/N] ~ Writing this instead of writing my English Essay C: Also, perspective changes will stay the same unless stated otherwise.

"I thought the Ghost was exactly what he's called, a Ghost," Caine asks.

"I thought he was a Ghost because we just spoke about him around the campfire" White adds.

"You scared Caine? Big bad ghost going to get you in your dreams?" Roth says teasingly. I ignore their antics and look at my bracelet. Tapping twice I pulled up the clock in KST (Korean Standard Time).

"We'll be landing in a few minutes, get ready to go. Change into something appropriate, plain clothes, bodysuits underneath, badges, and guns concealed. You have ten minutes." I state flatly. I could feel Grave's gaze on me, he didn't like orders well. When the others went to go change, girls went in one bathroom, boys went in another, Graves pulls me aside.

"Listen," he starts, "remember whose the team leader of this team. They follow me, not you."

I was internally laughing.

"Of course, your majesty. But let me tell you something then, the agency thinks otherwise. I will not turn your team against you, but when I tell them something, it will be for their benefit and our protectees. Got it? If not, I'll give Pheonix a call, and you can explain it to her." I did a mock bow as I readied my things for landing. Although, the smoke coming from his ears might lead to us landing early due to a fire hazard.

I slipped into the back of the plane to change, locking the section as I quickly stripped and replaced my clothes with something more comfortable. Grey track pants that concealed my dagger strapped to my thigh and a black hoodie that covered Nyx's handle. I pick a pair of white shoes and strap a small string of throwing knives just above my ankle, letting the track pants cover it.

I open one of the compartments in the area I'm in, grabbing an extra duffle and shoving a layer of clothing in it. I then take three guns, some ammo, and several knives, laying them carefully on top of the clothes. Finally, I pack a pair of combat boots and a book, because one day, just one day, Graves' voice is going to be me insane enough to read one.

I walk out of the plane to see everyone ready to go with a light luggage bag, we were going to a safe house that already had clothes in it. Everyone is in baggy clothes, trying to hide the small arsenal of weapons they have underneath.

I'm the last one to leave the plane, and I take my sweet time about it too. The only one who seems to care about it is Graves, but I don't care about him too much to let it concern me.

He continues to stare at me as I pass him and hand my duffle to the drive, who places it in the trunk of the limo. I walk back towards Graves, his eyes still burning a hole into my skull.

I pat his cheek, "don't make us late"

He glares at me but goes into the passenger's seat of the limo.

This was going to be such a fun mission.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We're pulling up to the building now. Mr. Kim knows we're here and who we are. Keep your masks on your face, it's normal in Korea so no one will think about it too much." I look around for confirmation as they all nod. The driver stops the car in front of the large office building.

Stepping out of the limo, Graves gives me a blank face.

"Why thank you, your majesty," I say as he opens the door for me. He rolls his eyes, and I don't know if it's the sunglasses or the sun, but it seems as though there's a different look in his eyes, a look I've seen before. Most likely the sun.