【15】- Damsel in Distress

I clench my jaw. Pulling Jungkook closer to me with my gun at his side I whisper into his ear, "Please. Give us the week, if not a few days." He doesn't move, but I know he's considering it. I focus my attention back on Fox as he runs his hands through Jennie's hair.

"She has such a pretty face, would be a shame if a bullet hole would ruin it." I could see Jennie flinch at that comment as I tighten my grip on Jungkook's collar. She starts mumbling something under her breath.

"Bravo Team, move closer. Engage when we safely have Jennie." I walk forward slowly, gun still in Jungkook's side. Fox motions for his men to bring Jennie to the middle. One of them grabs her roughly by her hair and punches her in the stomach when she tries to squirm away. She coughs up blood but slowly makes her way to the middle.

"Hurt her again, and I'll hunt you down and make you wish you were never born a man. Jungkook is untouched, so unless you want me to punch him in the stomach, you'll keep your clammy hands off of her. " The calmness of my voice is what makes the man pale and loosen his grip on her arm ever so slightly.

I could hear Graves and Williams step closer to the middle, their guns still focused on the two holding Jennie. I reach my arm out to Jennie and she weakly grabs it. She's losing strength. Jungkook grabs his men's hand as I stare into Jennie's eyes. I'm shocked to see that they're surprisingly calm.

"Phoenix"

I shoot the guy whose holding Jennie in the leg, quickly slipping Nyx into my holster and then grabbing Jennie's hand, pulling her up and behind me as I roughly push Jungkook forward. Two bodies drop as Graves and Williams continue to cover me, both of them firing into Fox's men to draw their attention. I use the precious seconds to pick Jennie up and get the hell out of there. Williams and Graves can cover us, but we're still out in the open.

I've already taken about three bullets in the back, thankfully I'm wearing a vest and my leather jacket is designed to give some padding, but it still hurts like hell. Looking up, I see Bravo Team covering us from the balcony and I can hear them fighting outside as more of Fox's men rush to help him. When I get to the little shack for protection, I lie Jennie down.

"I need two men to come here and bring Miss. Kim out of here and into a van now. Drive her to the mansion and put her in Alpha's section of the house, use back doors. Her parents can't know about this. Caine, meet her there and have White look at her wounds." At this point, I was about to do this myself, but I couldn't leave my team here. I hand Jennie to the two agents as she weakly squeezes my hand. "It's okay Jennie, they'll take care of you." I eye the agents carefully. "Hurt her and you'll die," I say harshly. I can tell they heard it through their comms as their faces slightly pale.

When I see that Jennie safely left the safehouse, I turn my attention back to the fight.

"Bravo Team, how are things going?"

"Few of them escaped but we have a good hold out here covering the entrance and exit. They won't be able to exit or enter without getting shot. No one's exited the building yet"

I motioned for Williams and Graves to start pushing forward, as the people on the balcony cover us. The warehouse is pretty open, and the one area they could be hiding behind is the pillars. I take Nyx out as I carefully scope the area. I quickly turn the corner and shoot one of their men who I shot in the leg hiding behind the shack.

"Got one."

I turn to see another goon dead, trying to hide behind a pillar. Now it's just Wolf and Fox left.

"Jungkook and Fox are both sneaking out the back. I have a clear shot, should I take it?"

"Let them go."