【38】- Once and For All

I look at my outfit, jeans, jacket, and tshirt. Jeans were the thickest pants I have that wouldn't restrict my movements that much. Slipping on my boots, I head to where Alpha Squad is. They're all convened in the living room of the Kim's mansion, wondering why I've called them. I drop my duffle, before handing a piece of paper to each of them.

"Your will?" Williams looks up at me as he reads the top of the paper. I give him a solemn nod.

"What are you doing, Manoban?" I turn to Graves. His face shows anger, but his eyes show that he's hurt and scared. Scared for me.

"If I don't come back, consider whatever's on your paper yours. You've all earned it." I give them a salute as I walk out the doors, ignoring their protests. I drive to the rendezvous point, the pond where I overheard Jungkook months ago. I pull off the road, parking next to the two other cars there.

I peer into the black one. Phoenix gives me a stern glance as I search the car for Jennie. She's asleep in the back, I look at the sky. It was barely dark. Phoenix gently taps the window, before holding up a light sedative in her hand.

Smart. Might as well make it painless.

She gives me a confident nod as I pass the car, heading into the woods, and then into the clearing with the pond. Ghost stands there, looking at the pond as the sun is about to dip onto the horizon. I stand next to him, the wind hitting our backs. He's in a similar outfit to me, black jeans, a leather jacket, boots, and a black t-shirt.

"One of us is going to be walking out of this alive." He mutters under his breath. I nod my head in agreement as he turns to me, taking a few steps back as he removes his jacket and tosses it. I do the same, looking into his eyes for the last time.

He charges at me. I quickly dodge his first attack, only for him to stick his foot out of the way, making me slightly stumble. He smirks, thinking he has the upper hand. But he doesn't, because unlike my brother, I was trained differently.

"You know how this will end. With you on the floor, a gun to your beloved. This will just be like our sparring sessions," he says darkly, as he throws another kick that I easily dodge. He's overconfident. In our sparring sessions, I was never allowed to fully go off on him, so that he never suspected anything.

I move my head ever so slightly to the right, his fist just missing my ear. I push his arm to the side, causing him to lose balance. I examine my surroundings quickly. The terrain wasn't the flattest, which was both a good and bad thing. He's close to a tree root, it's small, but it'll be enough to trip and end this.

It's my turn to make a move on him. I advance, quickly ducking my head as he throws a hook. I assume he expected this since the next thing I feel is his knee on my chin and the blood in my mouth. I spit the blood out before getting into a proper fighting stance. He laughs at me, before taking his stance as well.

We circle each other, before simultaneously moving forward. As he steps forward, I throw a low kick to his knee. He takes his other leg and tries to sweep me off my feet. He ends up in an awkward position, but it made me jump back, giving him enough time to recover. Before I could re-engage, he kicks me in the side twice, both on my right side. I quickly move back, gently touching my right ribs making sure he didn't re-break anything.

"I was surprised when you called. Really, I was." He says as he throws another punch, aimed right at my face. I catch it, twisting it painfully and throwing it to the side. He grabs a small but decently sized piece of wood from the ground, before coming at me again.

I quickly scan my surroundings and pick up my own piece of wood. They both smack against each other, with small splinters and debris coming off of the impact. I give off a small grunt as I push on my stick harder, causing him to lose his ground. The wood is about to break, and just before it does, he stops pushing on the stick, and side steps, getting ready to take advantage of me not knowing.