【4】- Magically Make You Unable to Have Kids

He has his gun pointed right at Caine's head. Surprisingly, she's able to remain calm while the Agents and ex-Agents deal with this. I glare at him, keeping my gun steady in my hand. I can feel the two girls behind me and I know their guns are already out.

"Let's make this simple," he starts.

"Let's," I say, venom dripping from my voice.

"You come with me, and I'll give you back your agent unharmed."

I raise an eyebrow.

"What do you want Manoban for?" White asks, glancing towards me as if she should be worried.

"You didn't tell them?" He asks, delight in his voice.

"No." I say, ice cold.

"Well then, STORY T-"

"Ghost," I say simply, cutting him off. He looks at me, with an innocent look questioning why I interrupted him.

"You interrupted my story time," He says, acting as if I've mortally wounded him. I roll my eyes and put my hands over my chest, glaring at him.

When they're ready, I will tell them. Even if I'm not ready. I promise myself.

"How about this then, I'll be even more generous. The agent for Manoban, AND I won't spill her secrets." He's grinning like an idiot now.

"No."

"Never."

"Go to hell."

Everyone then stares at me, waiting for my answer. I fix my glare on him as I make my decision.

"Fine."

"What are you doing Manoban?" White whispers harshly.

"Keep Mr. Kim safe. I will be back when I can. If not, trace my chip and find me in two days. Make sure to make some excuses." I say into my comms. I slowly stand up, holding my hands above my head in surrender.

"Let her go. As soon as she's safe, I will go with you." I say in a calm voice. I've done this way too many times for it not to be. He raises an eyebrow at me, confused as to why I'm willingly going with him.

"I'll trust your word, in honor of our history, Manoban."

"Our history is dead to me, just like you are." I spat. He just shrugs and roughly lets Caine out of his grip. I quickly grab her arm and then pass her to White, who consoles her.

"Get Jennie out of here, that's who he's here for. Take her to the safe house." I whisper into the communications.

"Graves, you're in charge. Bravo, you listen to him. I'll be back" I turn to face the Ghost. He opens his arms in a mock hug, I just give him an icy glare. When I hear the door close and the room's empty, I slowly walk forward.

"Ah ah ahh. Weapons on the table princess, I know you have them." He says playfully.

I slowly reach for my gun and place it on the table. As well as the knives that are hidden in my sleeves and in my boots. I look at him with an annoyed face.

"That all?" I don't respond, instead, I look at the interesting pattern of the leather on my boots.

"Turn." He says, motioning for me to turn.

I turn and let a frustrated sigh as I spin.

"Where's your dagger?" He says, and I can tell there's something about his voice that's different.

"I threw it out" I scoffed, crossing my arms and looking at him annoyingly.

That earned me a nasty punch in the jaw.