【5】- Taking the Ace Down a Notch

Jennie's POV

It's been two days since I was practically ripped out of my dance class with Jisoo Unnie and Rose, and I'm still in this dumb house. I've explored this entire place, and there's NOTHING TO DO. To pass my boredom, I am now throwing a plastic ball around the house.

I carelessly throw it on a replica picture of the Mona Lisa, which knocks it off the hinge. I quickly move from where I was standing to catch it, narrowly missing it. I go to put it back up when I note a door handle, which most simply wasn't there before.

Hesitantly pulling it open, I turn on the light and walk down the stairs. When I hit the bottom, I'm shocked to see an entire basement remodeled as a studio of sorts. I look around and start to explore. On the left, there's half the wall covered with a variety of weapons. There are some weird handheld knives and blades, and an array of guns. I peak through the drawers underneath and there are several weird types of equipment inside.

Oh great. I've been kidnapped by serial killers.

There's a thin blue mat that looks similar to the one I used to practice on as a trainee.

On the opposite side, there's a shooting range with more guns on the wall.

Behind the blue mat are three punching bags and a wooden wall of another room. I walk forward and see the office that the guard was talking about earlier. Inside there's one of those L couches surrounding a table, and a minifridge, as well as a desk, pushed to the far corner of the room. Across the office, there are several sparring plastic dummies. Finally, at the end of the room in the back, there is a locked door. I assume it needs a passcode or the use of a scanner since it's locked and there's an unactivated keypad next to the door. I reach my hand to touch the scanner before someone speaks.

"You shouldn't be here."

I turn around and see a guard behind me with an eyebrow raised. I give a nervous chuckle as I try to explain myself, but he just pulls out...nasal spray? (A/N ~ YADOM LOL) I give him a confused look as I feel my vision going fuzzy and I blackout.

Unknown's POV

Flashback - Six years ago

I fiddle around with the ring on my ring finger.

Three weeks. Three weeks and I'll be the happiest man on earth.

I've taken a short break from work so that I and my soon to be bride could have some time to prep for our wedding. She's going to have her hair styled for the big day. I, on the other hand, have just come back from getting the final measurements on the suit. It won't be anything special, in fact, I'll be wearing the agency's dress uniform. A dark grey suit with a white undershirt, elegant black-tie and the color is a pitch black.

I hurl myself onto one of the hotel beds and turn on the news. Although she doesn't want me to bring work into our vacation, I offered to do an intel mission while I was here. A foreign mob-boss is supposed to make an appearance today. To the public, he's a billionaire who is known for spending his money lavishly. But to those who truly know him, he's a billionaire who steals and spends other people's money lavishly.

The local media has covered his arrival here in France. I watch a listen to see if anything interesting shows up.

I lean closer as I see him walking out of a black Audi, followed by four SUVs. They head from the airport to what I assume to be his hotel. I quickly get a pen and paper from the room's desk and jot down any possible places he could be staying.

"Breaking news. A young girl was found shot with a bullet to the heart outside of a bridal store in the streets of Paris. Police are currently on the scene and suspect murder. They have identified the girl as, Kim Sun-Young, daughter of billi o n a i r e...."