【20】- She's More of a Buttercup

I brace myself for impact, grabbing onto the nearest seat as the wheels of the plane collide with the runway. When we safely landed and connected to the gate, Smith came out as I gave everyone a final briefing.

"You four, stay ahead of us about ten or so paces. You three, behind 10 paces. Smith, you'll be with me, flank Jennie on the left, I'll take her right. Does everyone have their badge?" I look around to see everyone nodding, except for Smith. I point to the lollipop container and then watched as he dumped the contents and got his badge, picking up a lollipop and offering it to anyone.

"I'll have one," I turn around, and that's when I notice Jennie did an outfit change. I don't know how she did one since her clothes should be packed in the cargo of the plane, but minor details. She's now in a white and black houndstooth crop top with black slacks and a slightly oversized matching blazer. I raise an eyebrow, but also smile at the sudden fashion choice.

She takes the lollipop from Smith's hand and pops it into her mouth. Again, she calls me the child.

I set up my comms before opening the door and stepping out, "Can you all hear me?"

"Yes."

"Great, get into position, the first for stay at the foot of the stairs and start moving when I tell you to." I walk back into the plane as four agents walk past me. They're spaced out at the foot of the plane. Before walking out, I quickly grab my gloves and put them on, before stepping out and offering my hand.

Jennie sticks her head out of the door and takes my hand. I lead her down the plane steps, Smith directly behind her, and four agents trailing him.

"Front line, start moving forward" The front line starts taking steps, opening the door to the terminal. When I saw the crowd of people, I tensed. There were at least a hundred people just crowding around the terminal, and more followed.

"TIghten the box, 6 paces."

I could see the front line slow down in their paces and heard the backline quickly move to fix the spacing. I watch as Jennie interacted with her fans. She just kept a modest face and smiled, occasionally bowing every 10 paces or so.

"Another left and we'll be at the car."

Jennie continues to give small waves as she exits the airport. The agents all stand outside, 10 on each side of the little walkway that was made, holding back the crowd. I slightly move faster so that I can get to the door, as I open it, Jennie does one final bow before stepping in.

"Stick your head inside Jennie, I'm going to roll up the window" Smith rolls up the window and waits for the agents in front of us to pull out of the airport. When they do, I turn to Jennie, whose in the backseat.

"We'll head to the hotel first, alright Miss. Kim?" She just nods her head, and we start moving.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I help Jennie get out of the car, as the doors to the hotel are open. Before the receptionist can even ask for our reservation, I show her my ID and she just hands me a set of keys, "10th floor, you know the rest." I just nod and motion for Jennie to head to the elevator.

"Manoban, we got someone on our registry for Ghost's crew outside." My anger slightly flares. If this was Jungkook, I was seriously about to walk outside and put a bullet in him. I turn to the door and see a few agents encircling someone, who I assume is the crewmember.

"Knock them out, bring them to the command room. 10th floor. Don't let Jennie see. Smith, tell Jennie I'm doing some business while I handle this bastard." I walk to the entrance and see two agents dragging the unconscious bastard into the hotel. I could hear some people screaming as two men in suits are dragging this guy inside. Security comes rushing towards me, shocked.