【32】- Fighting Club

I wake up to see my brother in front of me. When he notices I'm awake, he motions for his men to pick me up and drag him to who knows where. We end up outside with his men lined up in front of a car.

I glare at each of the men who are lined up to the backseat door of the car. There has to be at least 10 of them, just to make sure that I don't escape. I climb into the car, trying to find a comfortable position to sit in with my hands cuffed behind me. I groan in annoyance as I shift around, but I quickly stop as he enters the seat next to me, his gun casually pointed to me.

"Don't try an-"

"Yeah yeah. Don't try anything funny. You have captured me before, so I know the drill." I cut him off.

"Apparently not, since you always try something dumb and manage to escape." He grumbles, pulling a blindfold from his pocket and grabbing a fistful of my hair. He roughly ties the blindfold to my eyes so he can't see anything. The first time he captured me, I managed to remember where we went and gave the agency the coordinates to attack his bunker.

"That sounds like a you problem, brother," I say innocently. He glares at me as he motions for his driver to start moving.

"I can't believe you actually think I'd fall for that." He states. I shrug at him.

"Worth a shot." I turn my head in his direction as his phone rings. I can hear him loudly curse, and most likely wanting to punch something because the next thing I know is that the wind is being knocked out of me. This means one thing, Jennie got back to the house safely. I steady my breathing as my body tries to recuperate from the recent blow to the gut.

He pulls my chin closer to him, holding it roughly in his hands.

"We're going to have so much fun, dear sister." He says as a blunt object knocks me out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[A/N] ~ This might get a little too intense, just an FYI.

I wake up to an electric shock going throughout my body. I groan as I get up, and the first thing I realize is that there's a thing collar on my neck, which I assume is what gave me the electric shock. My arms are not restrained, but both of my legs are chained to separate sides of the cell. I'm in my sports bra and jeans. The room I'm in just seems to be an office that happens to have a cell in it. I look up to see Jungkook sitting in a chair behind the desk, toying with the remote.

"You know, this reminds me of the anklet you gave me." He throws the remote in the air and catches it, conveniently pressing the big red button, sending more shock waves into my system.

"I'm not a dog," I say through gritted teeth as I try to move into a sitting position.

"No, but you are a bitch." I look up to see my gracious brother enter the room with keys in his hand. I eye him carefully as he opens the cell and has two of his men unchain me. I stumble to my feet as they recuff me.

"Bite me, and I'll kill you here and now." He says, as he cautiously moves to my neck to take the collar off. "We were just testing it."

"Glad I could be your hamster." I retort dryly as I start following him to wherever he's going.

"We sent a message to your men. They haven't responded, maybe they don't care anymore." He smiles at me playfully.

"Maybe they actually grew a brain."

"We'll see. When I'm half-way through with you, they'll be making the trade." He grins at me as I snarl at him as he starts leading me out of the office into another room.