【9】- Old people

Fifteen Years.

I trained for fifteen years to become the world's best agent. I could survive three broken ribs and still be able to shoot properly. I've protected countless amounts of royalty from various different countries. I could take down fifteen grown men without even breaking a sweat.

All of that.

For me to be carrying four bags, stuffed with clothes and screaming girls in my ear. I am not a chauffeur, I am an agent. Specialist to be exact. But, that doesn't matter, at least not in the eyes of Jennie Kim.

I place all the things into the hands of the unwilling guard standing next to the car, giving him the look. The look of "don't even question it, just keep moving," as I sat in the driver's seat. One by one Jennie's friends entered the car, I still don't even know their names. I just refer to them as "pink-haired girl" and "black-haired girl," which was fine with me. I quickly adjust the mirrors as I pull out of the mall's parking lot, thankful to be out of that mess.

"How's your cheek, Manoban?" Roth's unwanted voice fills my ear as I pull out. I can practically see Roth dying of laughter when he heard I got slapped.

"Great, how's your eye?" I snap back.

"Perfectly fine, why?"

"It won't be when we get back in the house." I give him a slight smirk as I step on the gas and tear through the exit.

"Jesus Manoban, are you trying to kill us?" I think that was the pink-haired girl, but I could be mistaken. I just ignore her as I keep my eyes on the road. Traffic was smooth, especially with the police escort Mr. Kim called for us. Apparently, he cashed in some favors with the Chief of Police and here we are.

We get back to the estate quickly. I park the car and let the girls out, trailing behind them as they enter the house. I get stopped by one of the butlers. I eye him suspiciously as he hands me a note.

TO: MANOBAN

HAVE JENNIE READY TO LEAVE AT 8 AND THE CAR PULLED UP IN THE FRONT. HAVE YOUR AGENTS DRESS APPROPRIATELY, WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE NICE.

MR. KIM

I close the note and quickly text all the agents before heading upstairs to change my bandages and get ready. I hop into the shower, taking special attention to the wounds on my stomach and leg. As I get out, I throw on a long white shirt and some shorts, prepping to clean my wounds. Taking my shirt off, I grab some medical supplies in my bag. I hiss in pain as I apply medical alcohol to my gunshot wound and the slash on my chest. I should be able to remove the stitches in a few days, but until then I still need to constantly clean and change my bandages. I also take a few pain meds to help with the pain in my ribs, but they barely do anything.

I go back into the bathroom and quickly style my hair. I spray my bangs as well as loosely curl my hair. Finally, I add some eyeliner to accentuate my eyes.

Cleaning up my mess, I get out my agency suit. Unlike everyone else, I wear a black undershirt with a blazer, while everyone wears a white. I slip on my vest before buttoning my shirt and throwing my blazer on top. I grab my earpiece and my cufflink comms, as well as some white gloves. I attach both my dagger and Nyx's holster to my hips. Throwing some knives into my boots, I grab my badge and my ID, as I make my way across the hall.

As I exit the room, I then make my way to Jennie's room, knocking softly on the door.

"Miss. Kim, your father would like you to be ready to leave by 8 in something nice." She just nods and continues to look at her phone. I give a long sigh before returning to my post at her door.