Character List

Bayliy Lean - Mafia princess, only daughter of Ron and Katlyin, twin sister to Blake. Black hair and eyes, hourglass figure, tatoos on the right side of her abdomen. Skilled in gun and knife handling and hand to hand combat. Highly dangerous.

Blake Lean - Mafia prince, only son of Ron and Katlyin, twin brother of Bayliy's. Next in line to take over the mafia. Black hair and eyes, lean gangly figure and tatoos from his neck down to his abdomen, back and his arms from shoulders to knuckles. Skilled in hand to hand combat, gun and knife handling. Highly dangerous.

Ron Lean - father of the twins, husband to Katlyin. Highly dangerous mafia leader, leader of the Blood Guns mafia.

Katlyin Lean - trophy wife to Ron, mother to the twins. Not a treat.

Maxwell West - know as Max, right hand and personal body guard to Bayliy. Very skilled and best driver, highly dangerous. Very protective of the twins, like an older brother to them.

Timothy Smith - known as Tim or Timmy, twin of Tom. Skilled in combat and skilled hacker of the group. Highly dangerous. Right hand and personal body gaurd to Blake.

Thomas Smith - know as Tom or Tommy, twin of Tim. Skilled in combat, specialising in knives. Highly dangerous. Left hand and personal body guard to Blake. The joker of the group.

Austin Baker - Bayliy's boyfriend, very inquisitive, father was part of the Blood Guns before he died. Raised by single mother.

Claire Baker - mother of Austin, ex trophy wife.