ii. fiñata full of death bugs

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

AFTER ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL INTERMISSION, THE GROUP HAD ARRIVED BACK AT THE MAN CAVE. They had gotten back as Schwoz had been trying to get Charlotte out of the Auto-Snacker.

Schwoz had looked their way and noticed the fiñata that Ray was holding in his hands. "Ooh, what a pretty fish you have!" He said.

He had been holding onto Charlotte's head. "You're squeezing my head too hard!" She shouted. "What you want me to do?" Schwoz questioned. "Let go!" Charlotte yelled. "Kk." With that, Schwoz let go and Charlotte was sucked back into the machine.

"Uh, did Charlotte just get sucked back—"

"Oh, relax! I'll get her out in a minute." Schwoz said and then pointed to the fiñata. "Why you have that thing?" He asked.

"This thing is a fiñata." Ray stated. "Yeah, see, it's like a piñata but like fish themed." Kim nodded along. "I know what a fiñata is." Schwoz told.

"Well, what you don't know is that this fiñata is filled with live zom-bees." Ray says and Schwoz jumps up and steps away from the trio. "You can't bring zom-bees into the Man Cave! If that fiñata breaks, they'll fly into our ears and munch on our brains!"

"We know."

"Yeah, we're not idiots," Kim said and then did a double take at Ray and Henry. "Well, I'm not an idiot."

Both Henry and Ray give the girl a look. "Yeah, so, how do we get rid of it?" Henry asked.

"Uh, take it upstairs to Junk 'N Stuff." Ray hands it off to Henry. "I'll call Animal Control and have them pick up that fiñata of death." Ray told.

Henry takes the fiñata and begins to walk to the elevator. "Okay, I'll bring it upstairs."

"Hey, don't forget to change your clothes." Kim reminds the boy, who snaps his fingers at her.
"Oh, yeah." He drops the fiñata causing Ray, Kim and Schwoz to scold him to be careful with the fiñata.

"Guys, chill out, I'm not gonna drop it." Henry tells. He stumbled towards the elevator and he kept dropping the fiñata, over and over and he had gotten to the elevator and zoomed right back up to Junk 'N Stuff.

"Now, let's try and get Charlotte out, shall we?" Both Kim and Ray get a gumball from their tubes and blow a bubble to transform themselves back to their regular clothing.

Kim goes to the Auto Snacker. "Don't worry, Char! We'll try and get you out of there." Both Kim and Schwoz try to pull Charlotte out of the Auto Snacker and it seems as if the machine is winning.