lvi. captain man-kini

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KID DANGER AND GIRL DANGER HAD GONE DOWN THE TUBES AS CAPTAIN MAN PULLING PEOPLE IN SACKS TOWARDS THE FLOOR. The couple had gotten out of the tubes and Captain Man looked at the two. "Come on, help me get 'em out of these things."

Captain Man and Girl Danger had taken care of one sack as Kid Danger took care of the other sack. The sacks revealed to be Goomer and Frankini in orange jumpsuits.

Frankini whipped around and saw that it had been the superhero and his sidekicks. "Captain Man? Kid Danger? Girl Danger?"

"And I'm Goomer!" Frankini's sidekick smiled.

Frankini rolled his eyes and got out of the sack. "I know who you are. Where are we?" Frankini spun around, looking around the Man Cave. "What is this place?"

"It looks like we're inside the nose of a gigantic robot." Goomer said, looking around.

"It kind of does." Kim looked around herself, realizing that the Man Cave did indeed look like the inside of a robot's nose.

"No, you're in the Man Cave." Henry informed. "We got you out of jail and brought you here because..." Ray paused. "We want your help."

Frankini looked at the three in surprise and looked towards Captain Man. "Oh, what? Want me to help you lose a few pounds? Get into shape?"

Kim and Henry both took notice of their boss's glare — it was the same one Kim gave whenever someone ate the last piece of fried chicken.

"You just pressed the wrong button—!"
Both Henry and Kim began to pull Ray away from Frankini so he wouldn't do anything and Frankini jumped into Goomer's arms.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Calm it, C-Man!" Kim encouraged. "You good?" Henry asks Ray and Ray nods, saying he's chill and stops fighting and says it wasn't worth it.

"Now, listen! We brought you here... because we want your help catching a criminal." Henry informed to Frankini.

Frankini leaps out of Goomer's arms. "Oh, well, what criminal?" He asks.

Henry pulls a screen over and Captain Man points a remote towards it and says: "Go-Bro." He shows a picture of Go-Bro to Frankini and Goomer.

"Oh, I know Go-Bro."

"Yeah, we know you know Go-Bro." Henry says.

"Who's Go-Bro?" Goomer asks. "Does he have a yo-yo?"

"No." Henry answers.