lix. up the stairs!

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CHARLOTTE HAD BEEN IN THE MAN CAVE WHEN HENRY, RAY AND KIM HAD GOTTEN BACK THROUGH THE TUBES DRESSED AS THEIR ALIASES. "Hey! You guys are back here already?" Charlotte asked, looking at the the three. Before they could walk past, Charlotte stops them. "What happened out there?" She asks.

"Huh?"
"What do you mean?"
"We just went to Inside-Out Burger."
"Yeah."

"Did you guys not get my text messages?" Charlotte questioned.

"Text messages?" The three all check their phones. "I got one from you... like, last week."
Their voices overlap and they pass by Charlotte, putting their phones away.

"Ugh! I texted you guys because I got a call on the Emergency Hotline from the Swellview Airport." Charlotte explained.
"Ugh! Was somebody harboring Canadian bacon again? If so, I want it." Kim speaks.
"No, some five-year old child climbed into the cockpit of a big jet airplane and drove it all the way to Toys-Plus!"
"What?"

The three check their phone again and see that Charlotte did indeed text them all and all read them out in unison. "Why aren't you responding? Hello?"

"Just forget it," Charlotte rolls her eyes. "Can you give me an Inside-Double?" Charlotte asks, looking towards Ray. Henry and Kim sit beside each other on the couch. "Oh, uh, I actually only got one of these and I was gonna eat it, so..." Ray pulls the burger out and Charlotte blows a raspberry on the burger.

Both Henry and Kim chuckle at the girl.

Ray makes a face and then hands it to Charlotte. "Here, I got you this." He says. "Thanks!" Charlotte smirks. "Ha! She pulled a 'me'!" Kim smiles.

Schwoz had walked into the room, singing to himself and he was greeted by Henry as he walked in. Schwoz stopped and looked over. "Oh, you guys got Inside-Out Be-urger!"
"Burger." Henry corrected.
"Huh?"
"You said-You said... be-be-urger or something like that, it's pronounced 'burger'." Henry stated.
Schwoz kept trying to pronounce it and Henry corrected him and Schwoz said something that was totally opposite from 'burger' and Henry said: "Ya nailed it."
"Okay!"

Kim drank from her strawberry smoothie and she decided to eat the rest of Charlotte's burger when she walked away to talk to Schwoz. She honestly didn't even care that Charlotte blew a raspberry on the burger, she was fricking hungry.

"Hey, what is that?" Charlotte asked Schwoz.
"Oh, I'm optimizing the power consumption here in the Man Cove."
"Cave, Man Cave." Henry corrected.
Before Schwoz could do anything, Charlotte said: "No, we're not doing that again."