x. how to defeat drex with superpowers 101

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF HOURS AND CHARLOTTE AND KIM WERE GETTING THEIR REVENGE ON RAY FOR SITTING ON THEM ON THE COUCH. They both sat on his back, trying to make him feel uncomfortable.

"Not so fun when someone sits on you, huh?" Charlotte said and Kim could feel Ray's shrug. "Actually, this feels pretty good." The girls groaned and stood up from Ray's back.

"Wait! Wait! Come back!"

"No!" The two shout and Charlotte goes back to the computers and Kim follows her, holding onto her sprained wrist.

Before they could do anything or even hold up a conversation, Schwoz comes running in, wearing some strange clothing and shouting: "They're here! They're here!"

The tubes come down and Schwoz does a weird pose and down come Schwabbit and Kooschtello, wearing clothing that looked identical to Schwoz's.

Schwoz spoke to them in some language that Kim didn't know and they now to him in greeting and speak back in their language. They walk from the tubes and towards the four.

"Captain Man, Charlotte, Kim, I'd like you to meet Schwabbit and Kooschtello." Kim awkwardly waves at the two.

"It's an honor to meet you. I'm sure you've heard much about me." says Captain Man and the other adults share a glance.

"Um," Charlotte begins, trying to find the right words. "I love your hair." She says to the woman and Kim nods in agreement. "Yeah, looks sick."

"Thank you," She then removes her hair from her head and asks: "Would you like it?" Her hair was just like Schwoz's — bald on the whole head except for the sides.

Both Charlotte and Kim internally freak out.
"Oh, my! I'm good!"
"Oh, no, no, no! Please! You put that right back on your head!" The woman hisses at the girls and places her hair back on her head.

"Schwoz, Charlotte, Kim, go to Henry's house and bring him here — whether he wants to come or not." Ray orders.

"'Kay."
"Got it, boss."
"Aye."

Charlotte and Kim walk to the tubes as Schwoz stands in front of the woman and the man. "Schwabbit, Kooschtello, Captain Man will look after you until I return." Schwoz bows down in front of them and they touch his head and Charlotte and Kim share a confused glance.

Schwoz heads towards Captain Man's tube and the tubes close around them. "Up the tube!" Kim shouts.

It had taken a long walk and they had finally gotten on to Henry's house. Kim rings the doorbell even if she sees Henry moping on the couch. "Do not come in!" Henry yells in groggy tone.