xlix. kim's choice

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

"OH, BOY." To recap, Henry had finally admitted that he liked Kim, but she was going "steady" with another guy named Blake and Henry was finally gonna tell her until he realized he was too late and now, Brandon, Kim's ex-boyfriend is back.

Kim looked straight at the boy in front of her.
"Brandon... why are you— why are you here?" She questioned. "I want you back." Brandon stated and Kim's eyes widen once more. "I thought I, you know, kinda made that obvious."

"Kim," The girl turned around and faced Blake next, who had approached behind her. "Who is this?" He asked.

Kim stood beside Blake. "Uh, Brandon, this is Blake, my date... here... at Omar's Pizza and Blake, this is Brandon, my ex-boyfriend." She introduced.

"Oh..." Blake understood.
"Yeah, 'oh'... I obviously didn't expect this." Kim told, looking straight at Blake.

"Well, this is also obviously a bad time. I just saw that you tweeted on Twitflash about being here tonight and I thought you were just gonna be here with your friends or something. Not on a date... I should go." Brandon speaks.

"Yeah, I should, too." Blake says. "Really?" Kim asks, mentally making a note to punch Brandon in the face. "Yeah, sorry. I'll call you, though." Kim felt that Blake saw that the situation was awkward.
"I'll see you." Brandon said and Blake had walked out of the restaurant, soon followed by Brandon.

"Bye." Once they had both left, Kim groaned: "Ughhhhh!!!"

Henry had walked up to her, arms crossed and he had a smirk across his face. "Trouble in paradise?"

Kim glared at her friend. "Shut up."

Henry and Kim had arrived back at the Man Cave and Henry had texted ahead of time to tell them that he didn't tell Kim about him liking her and that she was beyond irritated.

"How'd it go?!" Jasper asked and Kim's knees hit the floor and she groaned: "Ugh!!!" The girl slouched down and Jasper looked at Henry.
"That bad?"

"What happened?" Charlotte questioned.

"Kim was on her date with Blake when Brandon came running in, practically begging for Kim to take him back." Henry explained since Kim was too irritated.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Ughhhh!!" Kim groaned once more.