viii. frittle flavors

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

HENRY AND KIM HAD WALKED TO SCHOOL TOGETHER AND HAD ARRIVED TO CHAOS. The two had spotted some unfamiliar people in their school, one wearing blue and one wearing red and holding cannons in their hands.

"What's going on here—" Henry asked when suddenly, he was shot by one of the cannons and hit in the head with a frittle chip can.

Kim gasped as Henry landed on the ground beside her and she covered her mouth and then helped her friend up. "Hen! Are you good?" She questioned.

Henry nodded, "I'm okay. Alright, who shot me in the face with this frittle can?!" He questioned, picking the can up.

"Oh, stop whining!" Miss Shapen shouted. Kim looked towards her teacher and then at everyone else in confusion. "Hey, Miss Shapen, what's going on?" She asks in curiousness.

"Oh, everyone! Turn on the Swellview News!" Miss Shapen announces and Kim spots Jasper and Charlotte and her and Henry approach their friends.

Jasper pulls out his PearPad and their teacher and the two other guys head to the teachers' lounge.
The group of four begin to watch Swellview News.

"Thanks, Mary. Raging Red Rhubarb or Bodacious Blue Bacon? Which will win the contest and become Frittle's official new flavor? To explain, let's go live to the Frittle Factory." The camera cuts to the Frittle factory owner, Jake Frittleman.

"Hi! Oh, oh, keep going? We are giving out free samples of the two new flavors all over Swellview. And next Tuesday, people can go online to Frittles.com and vote for the flavor you think should win." He tells and they turn the news off. They guess that that's why those two guys were here.

Henry and Jasper had gotten cans of their own and Henry had tried the blue one and Jasper tried the red one.

"Whoa, this Bodacious Blue Bacon is amazing." Henry tells and Kim looks at the boy. "Lemme try." Kim had grabbed one of the blue chips and she immediately fell in love. "Oh, my God, this is like heaven in a can!" She tells. "Right?!" Henry agrees.

"Yeah, but there is something awesome about the Raging Red Rhubarb." Jasper told. "Uh, Char, which one you gonna vote for?" Henry asks, turning his head to his friend.

Charlotte shrugged, "Neither. I don't have to vote for some dumb corn chip."

"What?"
"Charlotte!"
"Yo, people died for your right to vote... online." Henry tells and Charlotte turns her head to Kim, expecting her to take her side but Kim seemed more focused on the blue chip. Charlotte rolls her eyes at the three of them and walks away.