xvii. the one where kim has to decide

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN A ROUGH MISSION THAT CAPTAIN MAN, KID DANGER AND GIRL DANGER HAD GONE ON. They had to rescue some a whole litter of kittens from a burning building. And with Kid Danger's fast reflexes, he was able to get the kittens out of the burning building. Girl Danger had smashed a wall that had been their entrance to the building and of course, Captain Man took all the credit.

They had gotten back to the Man Cave where they had been covered in ash and smoke. Girl Danger's hair was sticking up all over the place and she was just ready to get out of this uniform. As soon as they had entered the Man Cave, groans of pain escaped their lips and it had been noticed by Jasper and Charlotte when they entered.

"Are you guys good?" Charlotte questions. "Oh, just peachy." Kim said, holding onto her back. "Ah, I feel like an old person." Henry said, sitting down on the couch and Ray had sat next to him and groaning, as well.

"Hey, what are you groanin' about? You didn't even help." Kim stated and Henry nodded. "Yes, I did. You guys just didn't see it." Ray said and Kim looked at her boss and said: "I saw you flirting with the newscaster lady and let me just say, I wish I didn't see that." She said.

"Ooh! I'd totally give you a high-five for that burn, but I'm in literal pain right now." Henry said. "I understand." Kim nodded, leaning towards the couch. "As a matter of fact, why are groaning at all? You're indestructible, remember?" Henry questioned.

"It still hurts, you know."

"Not as much as your attempting to flirt with newscasters." Kim said and everyone 'ooh'ed at that one and Kim was gonna get a high-five from Henry but they were still in pain.

Jasper looked at the three in pain. "Wow, you guys are really going through it." He said. "It's whatever, let's just transform out of these uniforms. A new episode of Toilet Wars is on tonight."

Henry and Kim stood up and walked towards their spots and grabbed the gumballs and blew their bubbles and they went back to their regular clothing and were clean.

After the transformation, both Henry and Kim stretched a bit and their pain was pretty much gone. Ray had gotten the TV set up and had gotten popcorn.

"You guys stayin'?" Ray asked. "Nah, I heard about that new ice cream place around the street and Mama needs something sweet in her system." Kim commented. "Oh, Four Scoops? I wanted to check that place out." Henry said. "You can tag along if you want. Char, Jas, you in?" Kim looked towards Charlotte and Jasper.

"Sure."
"Yeah, I could go for scoops of ice cream."

"Cool."