li. kenry's first date

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

IT HAD BEEN A COUPLE OF WEEKS SINCE HENRY AND KIM HAD OFFICIALLY BEEN A COUPLE. Charlotte and Kim had currently been down at the store and talking as Jasper and Henry had been coming back from getting Chinese food for the gang — both talking about the same subject... Kim and Henry's new relationship.

Think of it as one of the Drake and Josh intros.

"So, what's life like now now that you're with Henry?" Charlotte asked Kim.
"So, what's like like being together with Kim?" Jasper had asked Henry.

"Honestly, it's the same as before. This is like an addition to my life. One of the greatest additions, I should add." Kim explained to Charlotte.
"Honestly, things have changed. But like a good change, you know? And this is a really good change." Henry told Jasper.

"How'd your mom react when she found out you guys were together?" Charlotte asked.
"How'd Kim's mom react when you told her the news?" Jasper asked.

"Honestly, she was expecting it. After the kiss, she thought that we were gonna get together then." Kim explained to Charlotte.
"I think she was surprised; but I think she was expecting it. But she's nothing but supportive." Henry said to Jasper.

"And your dad?"
"And her dad?"

"He's just being a dad." Kim told.
"I think her dad hates me or something. I mean, I think he likes me. It's probably like a tough love thing." Henry said.
"I guess that's how all dads are." Jasper comments.

"How'd your parents react?" Jasper asked Henry.
"How'd his react?" Charlotte asked Kim.

"They've already given me a mug that says 'Mrs. Henry Hart'. To say that they're excited that we're together, would be an understatement." Kim explained.
"They were completely ecstatic but a little crazy about it." Henry told Jasper.
"How so?"
"They gave her a mug that says Mrs. Henry Hart on it."
"Ooh."
"Yeah, I know."

"But other than that, I'm just glad that we're together. Him and I are perfect for each other." Kim said, smiling as she thought about him.
"I'm glad that she's my girlfriend. Her and I are perfect for each other." Henry said, smiling down at the ground as him and Jasper turned the corner.

"Aw, you guys are cute." Charlotte said.
"Aw, you guys are cute." Jasper said.

"I know, right?" Kim said.
"I know, right?" Henry said.

The door to the store had opened and Kim's head propped up and she saw that Henry and Jasper had just walked in.
"There's my man." Kim smirked, walking towards Henry.
"There's my girl." Henry said as he welcomed Kim in with a kiss on the lips.