lxvii. thumb war

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CAPTAIN MAN, KID DANGER AND GIRL DANGER WERE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A VILLAIN BY THE NAME OF STAINLESS STEVE. Word was now, they finally found him and all three were taking turns beating him up. It was currently Captain Man's turn as Henry was eating a sandwich and Kim was drinking from a juice box.

"You guys wanna tag in?" Ray turned over to his sidekicks. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Babe, you work on this sandwich, I'll work on Stainless Steve." Henry hands his sandwich over to Kim. "Shoosh yeah. I'll munch, you punch." Kim grabs the sandwich from her boyfriend and hands her juice box to Ray.

"I'm gonna wreck you, Kid Danger." Stainless Steve threatens but the sidekicks and their boss laugh. "I don't think so, Steve." Henry tells. "I have super fast reflexes so don't even try—"

Suddenly, Henry gets slapped in the face and Kim gasps, "Ooh, you okay, baby?"
"Nice shot, Steve." Ray compliments.

"Okay, you know what? That's it." Henry then begins to slap around Stainless Steve and he's winning as his girlfriend cheers, "Get him, baby! You've got this! Right in the face, yeah!"

"Careful, don't fall." Henry says and then drops Stainless Steve to the ground. "Aw, you forgot to be careful." Henry turns over to Kim. "You wanna take a few hits, babe?" Henry asked. "Nah, I think you knocked enough sense into him." Kim tells.

"Okay, let's call the cops and—" Suddenly, a car comes strolling in backwards, coming towards Ray and he's not even phased or listening to Henry and Kim's warnings to him to get out of the way.

Suddenly, Ray is hit and he goes flying.
"Oh, my God!" Henry yells.
"My juice box!" Kim shouts.
The two run after their boss.

They help him up and no marks are left on him, or Kim's juice box and they make it back to the scene and see that the news anchor is at the scene. They rush back and greet the news lady.

"Are we on the news?"

"Yes," The woman says. "As you can see, I am now with Captain Man, Kid Danger and Girl Danger. So... what's up?"

"What's up?"
"What's up with you?"
"What do you mean?"

"What do you want?" The news lady asks.

"Well, we figured you wanted to interview us about Stainless Steve." Ray spoke. "Thought that the people of Swellview should know that the city is safe, once again." Henry begins to tap Kim on the shoulder and she turns and he points to show that Stainless Steve is not his spot anymore.