xi. wonder kim

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

MONDAY MORNING HAD COME AROUND AND KIMBERLY LLOYD STARED AT HER LOCKER IN FEAR. How was she gonna get her books out without breaking her locker door again? Ever since she had gotten the new power of super strength, her power had gotten out of control. She didn't know what to do with her power growing and she was gonna settle it today down in the Man Cave with Schwoz.

For now, she just had to get through school and she needed to get her books from her locker but last week, she had broken her locker door with her bare hands and she didn't even mean to. They had to re-bolt her locker over the weekend and Kim was terrified that she was gonna break her locker again.

Henry, Jasper and Charlotte had come around the corner and they spotted Kim just staring at her locker. "Hey." Henry approached the girl. "Hey." Kim didn't acknowledge her friend.

"Why are you staring at your locker?" Charlotte asked and Kim shook her head. "I'm not staring at my locker." She said. "You're staring at your locker." Jasper pointed out and Kim looked at the boy in annoyance. "Shut up, Jas. You don't know anything."

Jasper put his hand up and sighed, "Just for that, you're not getting any of my pineapple." Kim had taken notice of his pineapple that had been in his hands.

"Why are you staring at your locker?" Henry asked, changing the subject back to Kim. "I'm scared." Kim admitted, looking back at her locker. "Why are you scared of your locker?" Charlotte asks.

"I'm not scared of my locker, I'm scared of what I might do to my locker if I open it right now." Kim explained. "What's up?" Henry asks and Kim sighs, getting ready to explain. "You know how I told you that my powers are starting to get even weirder?"

"Yeah?" Henry nodded.

"Well, they're getting worse. Every single little thing I touch is getting ruined. I couldn't even get dressed this morning without ripping another one of my shirts. So I just went in my pajamas." Everyone had taken notice of the girl in her pajamas.

"Yeah, and your unicorn slippers." Henry pointed down and laughed. "Shut up about my slippers!" Kim groaned. "Anyways, I'm scared that I'm gonna ... break my locker again like I did a couple of days ago."

The school bell had rung and Charlotte looked towards the girl. "Well, you better hurry 'cause the bell just rung and I know how you are about being tardy."

Kim rolled her eyes and groaned once more. "Ugh. Wish me luck." With that, she tried not to think about it as much and she placed her thumb on her locker and nothing bad had happened. "Huh. That worked. Maybe I got this under control."