xxxviii. is kasper real?

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

THE WEEK STARTED OFF AS AN ORDINARY WEEK WITH THE USUAL OF KIM SPILLING HOT COFFEE ON HERSELF. "Aww, man! Ugh!" She immediately got into her locker and as she did that, Henry had been walking around the corner. "Oh, hey, Kim." He greeted.

"Hey, Hen." She greeted back as she reached into her locker for the sweater that was in there. "Nothing like a Tuesday morning with a hot coffee spill." Henry joked and Kim pointed a threatening finger at him. "Don't start." She shut her locker door as Charlotte had been coming around the corner.

"Hey, Kim." Charlotte greeted next as Kim groaned.

Charlotte exchanged a look with Henry. "Tuesday morning coffee spill?" She questioned. "Oh, yeah." Henry nodded and noticed something when Kim had struggled to put her sweater on. "Hey, that sweater looks familiar." Henry pointed out and Kim looked down and realized which sweater she had put on.
"Oh, it's Jasper's." She told.
The sweater had been a color of dark green, pink, white and black. It had a horribly threaded tree sewed onto it and frankly, looked janky.

"Why do you have Jasper's sweater in your locker?" Charlotte questions as Henry furrows his eyebrows.
Kim shrugged, "He gave it to me. He didn't wear it anymore so he just gave it to me."

"That's weird," Henry says, squinting his eyes at Kim. "You guys never talk in private." Charlotte crossed her arms. "Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen you guys actually talk to one another ... in private."
"Yeah, you hate his guts." Henry nodded. Both began to have their suspicions.

Kim rolled her eyes and grabbed her books out of her locker. "Oh, come on. We do too talk. I don't hate his guts. He's a great guy." She closed her locker and looked at her friends. "I gotta go. Adiós, mis amigos." With that, Kim turned the corner and Henry and Charlotte looked at each other suspiciously.

"That was weird."
"Yeah, Kim never gives Jasper compliments like that."

The doors to the school opened and the two noticed that Kim's little brother, Jason, had walked in. "Hey, guys." He greeted. "Jason, what are you doing here?" Charlotte asked. "Kim forgot her lunch so I have to drop it off." Jason held up a bag that had Kim's name on it.

A car horn honked outside and Jason groaned and Henry looked at him. "Did Piper drive you?"
"Yup, she has a license."
"That's been established multiple times."

The horn honked a dozen more times and Jason groaned and walked towards the entrance again. "Piper, would you quit honking the horn?!" Piper honked the horn and Jason yelled, "Oh shut up, you bag!"
The horn honked again and Jason walked back in the school. "Ugh. How do people deal with her?"