xxvii. live & dangerous

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CHARLOTTE AND KIM HAD COME BACK DOWN INTO THE ELEVATOR OF THE MAN CAVE AND THE BOYS WERE ALL CROWDED ON THE COUCH AND STORING THINGS IN BOXES. "Hey, guys." Charlotte greeted them and the boys greeted the girls back.

"Wait, I thought you guys were having dinner with Charlotte's parents tonight." Henry thought. "We did, Charlotte just forgot her sweater." Kim told. "Wait, why are you having dinner at her house?" Ray questioned. "I'm spending the night at Charlotte's tonight." Kim answered, as she scrolled on her phone.

They were about to walk towards the elevator when they stopped and watched as the boys had been putting strange things in boxes.

"Pocket knife."
"Succulent."
"Bag of noodles."
"Binky—"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow your roll!"
"Hey, hey!"
Both Charlotte and Kim stop them.

"What are you guys doing?" Charlotte questions. "Oh, we're putting together care packages." Ray pointed towards the boxes. "Mhm and then we're gonna send them to the Swellview Home for Runaway Teens." Henry added.

They had continued.

"Protractor."
"Moth balls—"

The girls stop them once more and they groan with annoyance in their voices. "Okay, first of all, chill it with the attitude." Kim looked at all of them and motioned to them. "And second of all, the Swellview Home for Runaway Teens shut down. It closed." The girl informed and the boys had looked at one another in confusion.

"Well, what happened to all the runaway teens?" Ray asked. Charlotte and Kim had shrugged in response. "They ran away." Charlotte said.

The boys had all stood up from their spots and Ray shouted, "I can't believe we wasted all of this time!" Henry had looked towards the boxes. "Well, maybe, we can give all of this stuff to another charity." He suggested.

Ray sighs, "No! What's the point, they're just gonna run away, too!" He had thrown a can of moth balls towards Kim and she dodged out of the way just in time.

"Hey, you could've hit me!" Kim shouted.

"Who cares? You and your super fast reflexes." Ray muttered and Kim gave him a confused look. "Uh, wrong sidekick!" Kim told. "Oh, whatever. Let's just throw all this junk in a dumpster."

The boys all agree.

"Oh, come on, you don't have to toss it all out—"