liii. captain man: the third wheel

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

"HEY, WHERE THE HECK ARE KIM AND HENRY?" Ray asked Charlotte and Jasper. He had been dressed up in his Captain Man uniform and he was waiting on Henry and Kim to answer their watches and their phones. There was an emergency and they still weren't in the Man Cave.

"I don't know! I've been trying to get a hold of them for an hour!" Charlotte said, dialing Kim's number in. "Where could they be?" Jasper questioned, calling Henry.
"You'd think one of them would answer their phone! Since all teenagers like modern technology." Ray told.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened and Kim and Henry had come down, laughing and chatting about something and they noticed all of the eyes on them.

"What goes on?"
"Why are you dressed up, C-Man?"
The couple asked.

"Oh, for fun— BECAUSE WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY, THAT'S WHY!" Ray practically screamed.

"Emergency?" Henry asked.

"Yeah, Jeff is robbing another bank! This time, he's got a bomb!" Charlotte told and the couple ran over to monitors and Charlotte showed them the video footage.

"Stupid Jeff!"
"Jeff is too stupid to figure out how a bomb works!"

"Well, he's gonna get it working now! One wrong move, it's gonna go off." Ray informed the two.
"Where were you two?" Jasper asked. "We've been trying to get a hold of one of you for an hour!"

"Well, we went to the carnival." Henry told. "Yeah and we were taking a buttload of pictures so Henry's battery drained and I just didn't hear my phone. Look, cotton candy!" Kim held up her cotton candy.

Ray takes the cotton candy and stomps on it and shouts: "No time for cotton candy! Let's go!"

Both Henry and Kim sigh and get their gumball tubes out and pop a gum in their mouths. "Let's blow some bubble..." Henry starts.
"And fight crime like a couple!" Kim finishes.

"Now, you're doing rhymes!" Ray looks at Henry. "Dude, that's our thing!"

"No time!"

They both transform into their aliases.
"Let's go!"

A couple of hours later passed and Henry and Kim came back down to the Man Cave with guilty looks on their faces.

They look towards Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz.
"No one say anything about Ray." Henry tells. "Why?" Schwoz questioned. "Just don't." Kim advised and Ray had come down his tube and he was completely covered in ash like it a bomb blew up in front of him. He had a sour look on his face and he looked pretty mad at the world.