vii. mouth candy emergency

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

RAY, HENRY AND KIM SAT AT THE TABLE, GETTING THEIR PODCAST READY SINCE RAY HAD BEEN WANTING TO START ONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. "Test! Test one! P-P-Potato pants! Pretty Polly wore purple potato pants to her pearl party in Pittsburgh. Hey guys, how's that sound?" Kim rolls her eyes and Henry leans towards his microphone.

"Painful, please p-stop." Henry states and Kim chuckles and leans towards her own microphone.
"P-what p-Henry p-said." Henry chuckles at Kim next and the two give each other a high-five.

Ray glared at the two and said: "Okay, let's start the podcast." Henry leans towards his microphone once more. "Let's cast our pod."

Kim steadies herself and sits up straight. "In five, four, three, two... hello and welcome to..." Both Henry and Kim lean towards their microphones, along with Ray, and sing: "Deep in The Man Cave!"

Ray presses his button that places their theme music. Kim looks at Henry. "Why didn't he say the one?" She notes that he counted down but didn't say one and Henry shrugs, "I have no idea."

"Yessiree, this is our very first podcast starring your very own Captain Man and..." He looks towards Henry. "Kid D—" Henry is interrupted by his phone beeping and he picks his phone up. "Hold up, I got a text, sorry."

Ray had lost it and yanked his headphones off. "Dang it!" He yelled and threw the headphones across the room. Both Henry and Kim exchange a glance of confusion. "This isn't live." Henry stated.
"Yeah, we can start again." Kim agreed.

"Okay, uh, why don't we just start World War II, again?" The teenagers gave confused looks to Ray.
"Why don't we just call Leonardo Davinci and say: 'Oh, hey, Leon! Could you build the Eiffel Tower again?'"

Kim looks at Ray and says in a serious tone: "Ray, you don't make sense when you're angry."
Ray sighs and rolls his eyes, heading back to his chair. "Okay... Take two." Henry grabs another set of headphones and passes them to Ray.

Ray places his headphones on his head. "In five, four, three, two..." He goes back to his Captain Man tone. "Hello! And welcome to..." Kim goes towards her mic, as does Henry. "Deep In The Man Cave!"
Ray plays their music. "Yessiree, this is the very first podcast starring your very own Captain Man and..." He looks towards Henry, who leans towards his microphone.

"Kid Danger." He introduces himself.

"Along with..." Ray then looks towards Kim.

"Girl Danger," She introduces herself in. "Hi!"

"That's right." Ray smiles. "So, Henry, Kim..." The realization hits Henry and Kim that Ray had just called the two by their first names and not their aliases. "We all got in a scuttle with the stupidest criminal on Earth, Jeff, am I—"