liv. toddler invasion

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

CAPTAIN MAN, GIRL DANGER AND KID DANGER HAD ARRIVED BACK IN THE MAN CAVE, DISCOVERING A LARGE TEDDY BEAR AND A HUGE BASKET FILLED WITH BALLOONS AND GOODIES WERE WAITING FOR THEM. Kim had no clue who could've sent it and looked over at her boss and Henry.

"What is that?" Henry asked.
"Looks like a gift basket." Ray told. "Although much larger than most gift baskets."
"No, duh. Who sent it?" Kim asked.

"I'm not sure," Ray answered. "But it was definitely someone."
"So, your theory is that it was sent by someone." Henry stated, walking around it. "Or... somebody." Ray answered. Kim rolled her eyes and Henry gave Ray a look and said, "Yeah, I'm just gonna read the card." He grabbed the card off of the large, purple
teddy bear.

"What's it say?" Ray asked and Kim walked over to Henry, checking the card out herself, resting her chin on his shoulder as she looked over at the card.

Both of their eyes widen in surprise and Kim jumps up. "What?!"
"No way!" Both Henry and Kim exclaim. "Dude, check this out! It was sent by the Dixie Chicks!"
Ray popped up quickly. "Shut up!"
"True chizz!" Kim nodded. "Look!" Henry handed the card to Ray.

"'Dear Captain Man, Kid Danger and Girl Danger, you guys are even better than country music! Enjoy the enormous basket! Love, all three Dixie Chicks!'" Ray read the letter out loud.
"No way!"
"This is completely insane!"

"Hey, we gotta call the Dixie Chicks and thank them right now!" Ray told. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Henry nodded. "Let's do it!" Kim nodded as well as they headed towards the monitors. Before Henry could touch the button, Ray stopped him from doing so and they looked at the monitor as Ray spoke to it.

"Hey, computer!"

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Call Dixie Chicks!"

"Calling Dixie Fried Chicken."

"Not Dixie Fried Chicken!" Ray told, pressing the button to stop the monitor from calling Dixie Fried Chicken. Before they could do anything else, something shot at the monitor and Ray jumped up from his seat and they looked over to where it had come from and looked at the still bear, not drawing any suspicion towards it.

A pink steam began to come out of the dart that shot the monitor. "What's the smoke about?" Henry questioned. "I don't know, why don't you smell it and tell me what it smells like?" Ray asked.
"Okay, wait... why do I have to smell it?" Henry questioned.
"Well, what if it's dangerous?"
"Yeah, well, you're the indestructible one."
"Yeah, but you're young. You have a young nose."
"Oh, my God, I'll do it!" Kim volunteered.