xxxvii. hello, again, new york!

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KIM AND HENRY HAD GOTTEN TO THE STORE AND WITH THE HELP OF CHARLOTTE, GOT THE GAME SHAKERS INTO A BUCKET PILED ONTO ONE ANOTHER AND TO THE MAN CAVE. "Henry, help me!" Kim's attention to Schwoz, who had been in-half, (one part of his body being on the opposite side of the room) and he was shouting.

"Nah, man, I got something going on right now." Kim could tell that Henry was freaking out about this... because she was freaking out about it, too. Ray had gotten Bork to take one half of Schwoz out of the room — which was his upper half.

Henry had placed a napkin on the kid, Hudson's face so that Ray wouldn't see that he transformed into Kid Danger.

"Hey, Henry, who's in the—" Ray paused and looked at the bucket. "Hey, aren't those the Game Shakers kids?"

Henry began to approach Ray with caution. "Okay, now don't get mad..."

Kim's eyes widen when she sees that the napkin had fallen off of Hudson's face and that everyone was stirring awake. "Henry." Kim muttered. "They're waking up!" Charlotte followed.

"Huh?" Henry whipped around. "Charlotte, open the door!" He told, motioning to the elevator doors. "Ah, jeez!" Henry had gotten one side of the bucket and pushed them into the elevator and Kim and Charlotte got out of the way as he did so. He pushed the button that closed the elevator doors and turned the elevator off completely with the lever so they wouldn't get out.

"Uh, what's going on?" Ray questioned, concern being in his voice.

"Hey, why don't we go have some hot chocolate?" Charlotte asked. "Could we?" Henry said, looking at Ray. "I'd die for hot chocolate!" Kim says, wanting to change the subject that her cousin knew Henry's secret identity and would find hers out very soon.

"Henry! Kim!"
Ray sounded like a distressed parent.

Suddenly, voices were heard in the elevator and that meant that everyone had been awake and they were banging on the elevator doors.

"The..." Henry sputtered. "The Hudson kid! He found my gum and he blew a bubble!"

"Oh, no, no, no." Ray spoke.

"This is not good, not good at all!" Kim shouted.

"Then, he... you know, he turned into..." Henry held his breath. "You know, like me."

"Then, everybody saw?!" Ray questioned.

"Yes! Yes! They all saw! They all saw, man!" Henry was freaking out again. "And that-that-that Kenzie girl, she figured out that I'm Kid Danger—"
"Oh, my God!"
"And then, I... I freaked out! I freaked out, man! I freaked out! And then, I just... I just..." He held his arm up in the position that he used when he wanted to zap people with his watch.