xxviii. frankini's devious tendencies

( < ミ

( < ミ . ♡ > )

KIM HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO BUT IT WAS NO FUN BEING A FREAKING PUPPET. She had the same feeling that Ray and Henry didn't enjoy this either, I mean, who would?

Frankini had started up the livestream and Kim already hated this. Frankini giggled and out on a show. "Okay, welcome to a surprise livestream with my insanely, special guests, Captain Man, Kid Danger and Girl Danger!"

Goomer had activated the Domatron and to make the three wave. "Now, to entertain you, my friend, Captain Man has asked if Girl Danger and Kid Danger could perform a scene from his favorite movie, A Swim To Forget."

"Uh, oh." Kim thought.

Frankini had pushed Goomer out of the way and made Captain Man walk away and Kid Danger and Girl Danger start to act, quite terribly, if Kim had to add on.

"And now, a scene from A Swim To Forget." Kim had to pretend she was swimming at first and her and Henry had to act out the scene. Neither of them enjoyed this. Kim had put her legs across Henry's lap and had to have a god-awful accent. "I'm so cold!" She acted. "Why did you go swimming? You know you can't swim!" The scene had continued for another two minutes until as Frankini made them stop.

Kim had absolutely hated this and 6 and half million people were now watching the livestream and they were halfway to 10 million.

"That's right! We already have 6 and half-million people watching right now! And when we get to 10 million, guys, tell them what's gonna happen..." Frankini stood up and rushed over to the Domatron and made Henry speak.

"We will take off our masks." Henry said quite forcefully. "And reveal our identities." Frankini controlled Ray to say. "To the entire world." The words were rushed out of Kim.

The livestream had continued and now the three had been forced to scrub dirty toilets. There had already been 8 million viewers. "Ooh, I know what might be fun to see! Guys, why don't you stop scrubbing those toilets and instead brush your teeth."

"This is where I die." Kim thinks.

Frankini had forced the three to put their brushes in their mouths and Kim would rather have taken death than to brush her teeth. She was definitely gonna scrub her mouth out with soap every night when she got home.

Kim hated that the only thing she could move had been her eyeballs, what the heck was she supposed to do with that?

She had suddenly gotten an idea.